my old story???

I found something I wrote a few years ago, closer to when I started using wattpad
I'll just put it here

Void

Well, maybe not exactly a void, a bit of an odd word to start out with.

Desolation

A lack of endearment weeps over my shoulders as I analyse everyone’s movements.

Judd, cozy as could ever be.

Bach, a bit of a mess, but normal enough.

River…..fine.

God, what am I doing, being the only one awake just to watch others as they lay sleeping. Nor, is refusing to sleep with the rest on my behalf doing me any good. Caily is probably asleep too, she knows way better than I do. She’s practically the one raised out of everyone in this cluster. Speaking of it, she was the one who told me about interesting things like no one ever has. And, isn’t that why I’m in this position in the first place? For Caily, since the very beginning. 

She told me about the Spoe, the specialized aiding house right across from our station. Not many of us have had to go there, at least from what I know. She’s told me about being in the separate rooms there, that they’re empty and crimson. As well as that, they ‘emanate a sense of dread,’ with locks on their doors, keeping everything from creeping out of its grasp. She did say one thing in particular that intrigued me, a door on the ground just in the corner of the room. A door, why would you need a door on the ground? If the rooms are so empty, why don’t they just put a cabinet and a desk to store things in? Hell, I know they’re smarter than that, it just seems very impractical of them. Very, out of their range, they’re usually more thoughtful and think from all angles. 

This probably isn’t any of my business, but, what is the reason for that door? I can’t just walk up to them and ask, they’d send me right back where I typically stay. I don’t know how I feel about any of this, just confused. They say that they’ve got everything under control, and that we don’t need to pay any mind to the little things. Maybe I’m stepping out of my range, should I be as curious as I am? Didn’t curiosity kill the cat, or, something like that? 

Who am I kidding, what a bother. I should probably curb my curiosity, for it could get me in trouble. I mean, it makes sense, no one else behaves like that. All of them are most likely in less danger than I am. Which is draining, I was excited to be starting my very own mission, based on my own ambition. I wish people were more active, and go on their own mission, maybe even with me. Yeah, I've got Caily, but she’s getting weaker and doesn’t have enough energy to go on journeys. As Judd always says, “for a hero’s journey, requires a friend to be their eyes”.

Judd’s quite a funny guy, Caily thinks so too. Caily tells me that she’s trying to be around him as much as she can. I think that’s nice, but, what about the others? Well, she might not like the others, similar to me, but I don’t despise them. I know them all pretty well, as a matter of fact. And I cater to that fact with prideful intent. And I don’t know why, but I care for them. They, of course, haven’t done as much as Caily, but they are my family. I’m not sure if Caily feels that way. Well, that might be a biased take, maybe she doesn’t think of herself to be a caring person, but she does a lot that gives off that idea. Caily is quite something, isn’t she, Judd….I think I should probably get to sleeping like the rest.

Alright, end of story segment.