You're on that time of the month

Shigure:

You were on that time of the month and you didn't want to do anything except watch Romance Movies while eating Chocolate and Ice cream. You hated getting your period but you knew there was benefits of having your period like you can just work from home. As you continued to watch (favourite romance movie) and eating Chocolate when your front door opened. You look towards the kitchen and see Shigure walk in with a smile. Wondering how he got in that's when you remembered you gave him a key to your house just incase you lost your original key.

"What are you doing here?" You asked curiously.

You were curious to why Shigure was here. Shigure looked at you with a frown. This caused you to frown because you had no idea what was going on.

"You weren't answering your phone. So I came to check in on you." Shigure winked.

"Shigure. First off, my phone is on silent. Secondly, I put it on silent so I didn't have to cry to anyone because my emotions are out of whack. And lastly, Shigure I just want to eat my chocolate and ice cream in peace." You said still frowning.

Shigure got your message and kissed your cheek before going back into the kitchen to grab a bag. Once he returned, he handed you the bag before sitting down. Looking at him curiously, you open the bag to which you found candy, more ice cream, more chocolate, and (favourite drink)s. You look at him with a smile as a tear falls down your face.

"Thank you." You said before the two of you went back to watching the movie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akito:

You hated this week as you had started that thing you get every month. Akito kept calling you but you kept ignoring his calls until you decided to answer it.

***Phone Call***

Akito: Why haven't you been answering!?

You: Excuse you but I am in a foul mood right now.

Akito: What's you problem?

You: I'm on my period you idiot. Now leave me alone. I'll talk to you next week.

***End of Phone Call***

Before Akito could say anything else, you hung up on him and went to take a shower just hoping that it was relief the cramps for a while.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyo:

Not again. You hated this week as you started your period once more. You were walking into the school not wanting to talk to anybody. Walking passed Kyo, you quickly made your way to the roof with a sigh. Once you were on the roof, you realized Kyo had fallen you making you a bit annoyed.

"Kyo what do you want? huh? Can't I be left alone for five minutes without you around!?" You ask him angrily.