Second Encounter

Shigure Sohma:
You were listening to music while helping your best friend restocking shelves again at her bookstore. You sigh as you continue to listen to your music when you felt something or someone tap your shoulder. You pull out your earphones and look to see what tapped your shoulder. You saw it was the same customer from the other day. You gave him a slight smile before standing up. "How may I help you today?" You ask calmly. "Well (Y/N) I was hoping I could find (B/F/F/N) about a book that I ordered in." He says smiling. "Alright but (B/F/F/N) is in a very important call right now. Also I didn't quite catch your name." You said smirking now cause you know you were right as usual. The guy smiled at you. "My name is Shigure Sohma" He spoke as (B/F/F/N) came down the isle to see Shigure and you. "Everything okay here? Also Shigure I have your order up at the front when ever you are ready to come and get it." (B/F/F/N) said causing you to laugh a bit. They both looked at you weirdly. "Hey (B/F/F/N) everything is fine. Actually Shigure here was looking for you about his order." You say still laughing. (B/F/F/N) started to laugh as well. Heck even Shigure started to chuckle for a bit; But soon after the laughter ended and (B/F/F/N) left along with Shigure causing you to go back and restock shelves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akito Sohma:
You sighed when Hatori dragged you along to help out the head of the Sohma's again. "Hatori I don't want to help with this. Last time I tried to help you with the head of your family's house, the bastard yelled at me." You say frowning. Hatori sighed as you realized you were right in front of the head of the house's room and the door was cracked open a bit. You gulped and walked in after Hatori of Course. "Akito I heard you are sick again." Hatori says causing Akito to glare at him and then you. You rolled your eyes as Hatori did his usual thing and gave Akito a check up. "What is she doing here?" Akito asks but before Hatori could answer you spoke up. "I'm here because Hatori asked me to be here. But it's not like an Asshole like you would understand doctors." You then left the Sohma Residence with a huff. You couldn't believe your angry would come out so fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyo Sohma:
You decided to go to the school roof for Lunch when you saw Carrot Top already sitting there. You sighed and climbed up to the smaller roof where he was. "I'm sorry for stomping on your foot Carrot Top." You sneered. The guy looked at you with a glare causing you to laugh. "What don't like your nickname?" You say in between laughs. "NO I DON'T!!" He shouts at you causing you to stop laughing and roll your eyes. "Then What is your name? So I can apologize properly." You say causing his eyes to go a bit soft. "Kyo Sohma. What's yours?" Kyo says calmly. "Well I'm sorry Kyo for stomping on your foot. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." You say smiling. He smiled back at you before leaving causing you to eat your lunch in silence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ritsu Sohma:
You were reading Of Poseidon by Anna Banks in the garden you were visiting again. As you read the book, you felt someone tap your shoulder. You look up to see your friend, Katniss, and the person you saw the other day. "Hey (Y/N). I was walking around with my friend here and that's when I noticed you. Anyways I would like to introduce you to my friend. This is Ritsu and he has low self esteem. Ritsu this is my best friend (Y/N). She works at the Aquarium" Katniss said causing you to laugh at her a bit. "It's nice to meet you Ritsu. Anyways I need to go. I got to go help my sister-in-law out with baby clothes shopping for her soon to be babies. Hope you to see you both around. Bye." You say before walking off in a different direction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hatori Sohma:
You were beginning to head phone after your work was done when you saw the guy that was spying on your students the other day. You walked over to him and sighed. "Can I help you?" You asked sighing. The guy frowned at you and then his gaze went to the side. "Wait I think I remember you. Your Ayame's and Shigure's Cousin, right?" You say confused. "I have a name you know?" He said causing you to laugh a bit. "I know you have a name. It's Hatori. We use to go to school together and all I can remember is your Cousins, Shigure and Ayame always got in trouble. Also I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You say now smiling. Hatori gave you a small smile before leaving. You just shrugged and just got into your car and drove home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuki Sohma:
You were reading your favourite book (F/B) when you noticed someone pulling up a chair beside you. You see it's the prince of the school according to his fan club. You put on a fake smile. "Hello." You say causing him to smile slightly. "You're (Y/N) or Miss (L/N) as I presume." He says causing you to nod your head. You looked at him confused as he continued to smile. "Well I just wanted to say hello." He said causing your cheeks to go slightly pink. He then left which was your opportunity to go back to reading.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame Sohma:
You decided for once you would go for a run around town and just listen to Evermore from the movie beauty and the beast. As you were running you saw the guy you bumped into last time causing you to smile. "Hey. I'm (Y/N). What's your name?" You say with a smile. "My name is Ayame Sohma." He says dramatically. You giggled at this before saying bye and continuing on your run.