You get bullied/They Save you

Shigure:

You were listening to music when a couple of your old school bullies walked into the book store you work at. As you were placing books on the shelves, your old school bullies had found you and began to laugh.

"Oh look it's little miss piggy." Erza said as you look at the two of them in horror.

"Who knew little miss piggy would ended in this stupid book store. That's pathetic. I mean you were poor before and your still poor. What a Loser." Strawberry said smirking before she knocked over the books you had nicely stacked.

Looking down, you sigh before getting up to fix the stack of books that were now in a pile on the floor. Before you knew it, one of them kicked you causing you to fall to the ground.

"What a freak. Not even strong enough to fight back." You heard Strawberry say.

Erza just laughed at this. After a a minute or two of being picked on, Shigure walked into the shop and around the corner where he knew you would stacking books. But when he got around the corner, Shigure saw you being picked on by these two women. He ran over to you and pulled the two women away from you before helping you up. Erza and Strawberry look at Shigure in shock as he gave them a stern look.

"Wow Piggy. Who you knew you needed a body guard? I mean he can't protect you forever." Strawberry said with a wicked smirk.

"You are such a loser. Why are you helping her? She's a loser and a freak. I mean you could hang out with us cause Strawberry and I are so much cuter than she is." When Erza said that, Shigure just glared at them.

"If I ever catch you near her again, I will have you thrown in jail. I love (Y/N) more than anything. Now get out of here before I make you two regret coming here at all." Shigure said pissed off.

Strawberry and Erza look at each other with wide eyes before running out of the shop; While you cried into his arm. Shigure took you to the backroom of the store before telling your boss that you will be leaving early to go and see a doctor as two customers decided to hurt you. You guys get out of the store and you stop with tears in your eyes.

"Thank you for helping me back there with Strawberry and Erza. I didn't expect to ever see them again. They were the reason why I had a lot of problems in school. So thank you Shigure." After you said that, Shigure kissed your forehead before taking you to see Hatori.

Lucky for you Shigure was there to save you and that's all that matters.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akito:

You were sitting in Akito's room waiting for Akito when someone from the Sohma family walked in. They looked at you in disgust before speaking.

"Why are you here? Didn't Akito kick you out a while ago ugly? I mean look at you you're just too plain. Plus you could loose some wait as well. I mean look at yourself; You're Fat." This person said causing you to cry.