I'll think about it.

Jasmine comes to her apartment from work and let out a huge sigh. It was 9PM and she was exhausted. She walks into her bedroon shared with her wife, Philippa. Pippa was laying in bed with her  laptop in her lap, smiling.

" Hey pips " jasmine said walking towards pippa to give her a kiss on her forhead. "Whatcha doing?" Jasmine took a look at her laptop screen.

Pippa: " Well, we have been married for about a year now and I think... what if we adopted a child? "

Jasmine thought about it for a while.
"Are we really ready for a child?" Jasmine said.

Pippa: " I mean theres so many kids out there.. in desperation for a place to sleep. Who knows what those kids are going through? "

At this point Pippa had puppy eyes and a slight frown

Jasmine: " True, but honey-"

Pippa: "Would this convince you?"

Pippa got up out of bed and rolled up her skirt, making it even shorter than before, barely covering her hiny, Smirking at Jazzy.

Jasmine: " Yeah, nice try. "

"You're no fun!" Pippa groaned jokingly

Jasmine: " Here... if it makes you feel better, I'll think about the child later.. I'm just super busy at work, and I'm afraid if we get a child they won't get to see me as often."

Pippa: "Take your time, I know you're going through a lot at work. Maybe a child right now is too much."

Jasmine yawns and plops herself onto the bed.

Pippa: "You can't go to bed silly! You have to get dressed,-"

"You can dress me" jazzy muffled in her  pillow

Pippa: " You need to eat dinner-"

Jasmine: " Order pizza" she muffled again.

"Jasmineeee" Pippa whined. She wanted someone to have fun with.
"Maybe this job isn't for you."

Jasmine: "But we live on it, it gives us loads of money."

Pippa: "Fuck money, I just want you"

Jasmine blushed. "I love you "she chuckled.

Pippa: " So you want the child?!? "

Jasmine: "Sure."

Pippa: "WAIT REALLY OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!! MWA MWA MWA "

Phillipa got on the bed and started jumping.

Jasmine: "I CAN'T SLEEP!"

Pippa: " Oops sorry..."