Periods?

This morning, rebel woke up to an extreme pain between her legs. she didn't understand what was happening  to her. She tried her best to ignore it and moved on with her day.

Rebel walked downstairs into the kitchen. From afar she saw Phillipa and  Jasmine eating their breakfast.

"Goodmorning, sunshine!" Phillipa greeted Rebel with the friendliest smile.

when Rebel looked at her mothers, the pain went away. something about them lit her up inside with inspiration and motivation. Most importantly she felt safe. Rebel must've gazed too long cause at this time Jasmine called Rebel out

"Rebel??"
Rebel nervously laughed. "Uh haha- Goodmorning!"
"Get a plate and come taste your mother's eggs!" Jasmine said while patting the seat next to herself.

"I tried my best, I think you'll love it!" pippa said while getting a plate and food for Rebel. "Bon apitit"

The food tasted like rubber. Whew! As much as Rebel loves Pippa, she'd rather eat carboard than ... that.
"So, how was it?" Phillipa asked Rebel with a beamed smile.

"Um.. It was.. something... Great??" Rebel tried to hide her gags.

"Thank you!! Not to brag, but I am quite the chef. Omg, I can cook for you guys tonight!" Phillipa added.

Jasmine and Rebel both yelled "NO-"

Rebel laughed. "Mother (Pippa), momma( Jasmine ) and I will order pizza tonight."

"How come I dont get the cool name? anything but mother.." Phillipa whined.

"Because Momma already calls you 'Mommy' at night."

Phillipa gasped.

"OKAY!... Me and Phillipa are going to Target for your school supplies. We are going to leave you with the house phone. Call us if you need it!" Jasmine stated.

"Love you. Stay warm and safe." Phillipa kissed the top of Rebel's head.

Jasmine grabbed her keys and purse.
"Target is closing Early! Cmon pips."

"Coming!"
               ________________________

It had been an hour since Rebels mothers left. The throbbing pain in her legs kept going at it, to the point she couldn't even stand. Rebel reached over to her diary, which she had painted black.

Dear Diary, my insides hurt so bad :(
mother and momma are at Target.
They are trying to get me to go to school. Ughhh!! OWW MY LEGS
Bye diary :((

____________

"We're home! " Phillipa dropped all of her grocery bags and plopped herself on the couch.

"Jeez, I was gonna give you a treat tonight but it seems like you're too tired." Jasmine whispered .

"When do you not want to give me your 'special treat' ?" Phillipa and Jasmine laughed.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go check on Rebel." Jasmine said.

Jasmine walked upstairs to Rebel's room.
"Rebel??"

She looked around the room until she spotted Rebel bawling in a corner of her room.

Jasmine immediately ran up to her. "REBEL! Shhh.. Momma's here. What's wrong?"

"It hurts. My leg..." Rebel whined

"Sh... Where?" Jasmine whispered.

"In my...."
Jasmine interrupted her. "OHHHHHHHHHHH" Jasmine giggled in relief.

"PIPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA COME HERE!!!!" Jasmine yelled.

Rebel felt quite embarrassed.

Pippa muffled"I told you, I'm too tired tonight!!"

"No, not that. COME TO REBEL'S ROOM!" Jasmine replied.

Phillipa groaned and walked up the stairs. as soon as she walked into Rebel's room she said  " REBEL, SWEETY WHATS WRONG?? "

"I just found out this young woman is going through puberty!" Jasmine smirked at Rebel

"OH. MY. GOD. DID YOU HAVE YOUR PERIOD?? SHIT! ILL BUY TAMPONS. NO, PADS!!" Phillipa squealed.

"Babe, Language! She just said she was having cramps."

Rebel felt embarassed. Due to her lack of education at her old house where she lived until she got adopted, she didn't understand what any of that was. She thought it was unnormal.

"Sorry! OMG WAIT CAN WE GIVE HER THE T A L K?????" Phillipa jumped.

"Not yet. Goodnight Rebel, my apologies for bothering you"

Jasmine took Pippa's hand and dragged her out of the room. Phillipa frowned.

When they both got back to their room, Jasmine took off her shirt and undid her bra. She smirked at phillipa knowing that it would wipe her frown away. Phillipa locked the door returning the look to Jasmine.
"Hehehe boobs" Phillipa whispered.
____________________________________

Ooops....