A new life.

Jasmine wakes up at 9am feeling anxious because the sunlight was already out, and she was not in her car. She trembled over Pippa to get her phone on the other side.

Pippa got startled by the movement and stared at Jasmine like she was an alien.

Jasmine: " IT'S 9AM! I'M GOING BE LATE TO WO- oh."

Pippa rolled her eyes and slightly giggled. "Yeah, go back to sleep please."

Jasmine: " Right... well-"

Jasmine was interrupted by Pippa's loud snoring. She began to admire how angelic her wife looked while sleeping. After Pippa got deep in her sleep, Jasmine got out of bed quietly and swiftly without disturbing Phillipa's beauty sleep session. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and got ready. She was wearing a black tank top, made out of rich silk and some white skinny jeans.

~Time skip 30 minutes~

Pippa finally got out of bed, with messy bun and in her pjs. God damn she looked so cute when she's not ready. Jasmine thought to herself as pippa came out of her bedroom into the bathroom.

Pippa: " Why are you dressed up all fancy today? Are you trying to guilt trip  me into dressing up too?"

Jasmine giggled. " No, I just wanted look good for my wife, and my child today." She said while sliding her hands down Phillipa's waist.

Pippa gasped. " Does that nean we're getting her today? You didn't have to do this, that costs a lot of money and paperwork"

Jasmine: "Well our new daughter should be here in 20 minutes."

Pippa squealed with absolute over joy. She threw her clothes off and hopped into the shower.

Jasmine: " I'll give you some privacy hun."

~20 minute time skip~

REBEL'S POV:

Today's the day. It's happening, I will finally have parents. I arrived safely to their home. The driver pulled up to the apartment's parking lot, and I started shaking. I get open the car door, and see a small yellow apartment. I sigh as I know from now on, I will be living a new life. Leaving all the trauma behind, and starting fresh.

3rd person POV:

Jasmine hears a knock on the door and calls pippa immediately. Pippa was barely able to even stand up because she was so excited to meet her new daughter.

Jasmine opens the door, Pippa by her side revealing A tan skinned 13 year with her hair all the way down to her shoulders. She had black lipstick on and spiked leather jacket. Her skirt was rose red, with black stripes on top of it. She had black boots on.

Rebel: "Are you Jasmine Jones-Soo and Phillipa Jones-Soo?"

Phillipa: "Yes, yes we are" she said with a warm smile on her face.

Rebel hated showing her feelings,because it made her "soft". But this time, she couldn't control it. She ran up to them and jump into their arms giving them the warmest hug ever. Rebel felt lost in feelings, SHE WAS GOING TO START NEW.  She was going to have a new life. Miracles do happen.