Chapter Five

Jennie rushed to the party lounge and joined the MC Young on the stage

Jennie rushed to the party lounge and joined the MC Young on the stage. She looked at the crowd of people who looked at the woman in complete anticipation. Jongin was in the center of the audience looking at this wife with complete and utter pride. Jennie placed her hand on her chest and bowed down with complete gratitude to those who stood right before her eyes.

"Miss Kim has finally decided to make an appearance..." the MC playfully announced.

"I want to thank you all for coming here tonight to celebrate the launch of Jentle Home. It has been my great pleasure to have every single one of you here with me tonight. Please feel free to help yourselves to the buffet on the left and any drinks upon arrival. Let's make this the party of 2020 and have fun....!"

"Cheers to the lovely Harry Styles for flying all the way from the United States of America to join us tonight. You must be a big fan of me, mustn't you?" she joked, earning a giggle from the crowd.

"Without further ado; I want to surprise you all with a little gift of my own."

"I have had this in the pipeline for a few weeks now... and I am glad that I can finally show you guys..."

"First of all – I want to thank my amazing husband Kai for all of the support he has given me the past few months. If it was not for his encouragement I would not be here right now broadcasting my fashion line. It is because I have a husband who believes in me. I could not be more grateful."

The audience cheered for the businessman. Jongin smiled back at his wife who looked at him with the warmest look from the stage. "This is for you... I love you."

The backing track to Frankie Valli's 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' started to play and Jennie took the mic and started to walk around the stage with her cool aura. The audience started to cheer the woman on happily.

"I love you babyyyy," she sang into the microphone. "... and if it's quite alrighttt..."

"I need you babyyy... to warm this lonely night..."

"Let me love you...."

"This is one of my favorite songs so do not hesitate to sing along with me~"

(A/N: I used the CHANEL party performance as reference. I can't get over how amazing she sounds when she sings this songgg)

-