Sky Zone

We headed in to Sky Zone.I wanted to pay but August paid instead.We put on our rubber socks and went to the mosh pit first.

'Mosh Pit'

At the Mosh Pit,we were jumping and flipping,when I saw this girl,the same age as me,start following the group. Tf?

When we were done with the mosh pit,we went over to the free jump. I looked behind us and the girl was still following us.

I told her"Could you please stop following us,its kind of creepy?"

She said,"Ok",in a fake innocent voice.

Bitch.

I quickly walked up to the rest of the group.

"Hey baby,having fun?"August said.

"Yeah,you see that girl behind us."I whispered.

He obnoxiously turned around.

"Yeah,why?"

"She's been following us the whole time."

"Well,let me tell them.We finna see what the fuck is up with her."

Janae and Jaylen turned and nodded.We quickly ran/walked into the free jump.
We went farthest back.The girl was still there.

I began jumping alone.The girl was jumping like too fucking close.She pushed me down.

My damn leg was in pain.

"That's what you get,whore."She spat.

I struggled to get up and she laughed.

Janae turned just in time and saw me and her.Her eyes flashed red as she ran like a track star over to me.August saw all three of us,tapped Jaylen and followed.

She pulled the girl away from me and started fighting her.August and Jaylen picked me up and went to get a First Aid kit.They found one and began wrapping my ankle and heel.

I saw two Sky Zone workers pull Janae off of the stalker.She walked over to us all calm and cooly nonchalant.

"That heaux betta know who the fuck she messing with.Yall go put on y'all shoes.We going to dinner."She said demandingly.After we saw what she did to that girl,we just did what she said.

"Are you okay baybeh?"August said.

I was on his back.I couldn't walk because my heel still was in pain,so he said to get on his back.

"Yeah,"I replied.

And with that we got in the car,and went to Applebees.