On The Bridge Of Death Pt.2

When we got into the hospital,nurses rushed to get August into a room.I couldn't do anything but stay out of the chaos.In between the ruckus,I was given August' room number.

I couldn't go up there until his tests were finished.They said it would take an hour.I seriously wanted to ride by the trap to see what was going on.My dumb,nosey,stupid self.

~Trap House~

There were many police cars surrounding the trap.Alot of people left.

I looked through my window and saw Killa getting arrested.Karmas a bitch.Right?

I drove off.

Back at the Hospital

I could finally go see my baby.The doctor told me that we were lucky that the bullet didn't hit his rib.he could have not been able to walk.

After thanking Dr.Shamerson,I went in the room.

August looked at the door and saw that it was me.

"Hey Baybeh,"August said.

"Hey babe,how you holdin up?"I said.

"I'm aight.I'm still in pain."

"Look August,you gone have to stop with this "job".Your putting yourself in danger."

"I know.I been thinking bout that.I'm going to stop like Mel told me to."

Oh Mel.
Melvin was August' brother. Je passed in 2010. August was hurting for a long time. He wouldn't talk or eat for a while. Mel was so cool,so down to Earth...Lemme stop before the waterworks come. Anyways,he left behind three beautiful girls that I met not too long ago.

"Really August?'' I was so happy.

"Yeah,I been looking for job openings anyway. I found a good job."

"Okay,I'm gone let you get some rest."I said,getting up.

"Don't leave, Kaii.Come lay with me."He patted the spot by him.

"Okay Auggie,"

I walked over and got in the bed with him and we cuddled.

They so  cute!

Comment

Vote

Follow & allat

Aug in mm