Graduation Day!(Final Chapter)

It was graduation day!The biggest day of a high schoolers life!I hopped out the bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene.After making sure I was good,I got my outfit.

I was wearing a short blue and white striped dress that was a fit and flare(look up aaleeyah petty in a dress if you can't see the mm)and my blue and white jordans.I was cute!

I ran downstairs and there was a breakfast feast waiting for me!My mom (fully recovered) was smiling."Hey College Girl!"

"Hey Mama!This food for me?" I asked.

"Hell Naw!Its for me!"Yep.Fully Recovered.

I almost cried.

"Im just playing,sit down and dig in!"

I took a small helping of everything,cause there was so much food.A car beeped outside.August!

He got out the car and came in.He ate ,
we talked.

_____________________

At Escuela(SChool)

Everybody was sitting down.I caught up with Janae and Justin.We were matching in shoe game.

"Hey twinsies!"
They laughed we talked.

In no time,it was time for the ceremony.It was August turn.(Alsina,duh?)He went up and asked me to come on stage.

"My love,Kaii Taylor,hey baby!"He said,and everybody laughed.I took this moment to scan the crowd for my mom.She was there laughing with the rest of the crowd.

I kissed him on the cheek,blushed,and walked off stage.

Not too long later,my name was called.

I walked out Cap and Gown,and smiled at the crowd.Them,remembering me from Aug's speech,smiled and giggled back.I began my speech.

"Senior Year.Where I ffound out I liked-no,loved my best friend.As yall know.It hard growing up in NOLA.But I did it.Fa'my mama,me,and my friends.And fa' that I say Hats Off!"
I walked off stage like a baws after everybody threw their hats. Off.

August was waiting.He picked. Me up and swirled me around I giggled and he kissed me on the lips.

Perfect.

____?___________?_____________?

Follow

Comment

Vote

Sequel coming June 2015!Look out for it!