chapter 8: you're a wolf!

Asami's POV

     It's been a week since the restaurant incident happened with korra, I wanted to see why she had left in such a hurry. I leaned on her locker like I normally do, with Yilin and opal in front of me.

     "Woah check it out, korra brought new friends." Said Yilin

     I looked at the entrance and saw korra and Shiro. Then I saw three boys and a girl. The three boys looked tall. The girl was 3/4's the size of the third boy on her right.

     "Asami...sorry about last week...it was immature." Korra said looking down.

     "Its ok...did you get there in time?" I asked.

     "Where?" Korra looked confused.

     "Oh that important thing i had to go to." She said looking at her hands and playing with them. The girl behind korra put a hand on korra's shoulder.

     "No i didn't..." korra said with a sad tone.

     I was getting jealous. Wait I'm not going out with korra? Why am I jealous.

     "Anyway...'Sami this is Kano, Zenzu, Shano and his girlfriend Tess. Guys this is Asami my-" korra said introducing each one before I cut her off.

     "Her girlfriend, im her girlfriend." I said smiling.

     "Woah korra got a hit with Ms. Sato." Said Tess

     "W-What no i-im not her g-girlfriend." Korra said stuttering.

     "I'm just kidding, I'm her friend and only her friend." I said joking.

     I saw korra walk away. Fuck I messed up. I went after korra.

     "Korra whats wrong." I said grabbing her hand.

     "N-Nothing..." she said.

Korra's POV

     I was sad now that I heard Asami say we were only friends and would stay as friends. She was following me until she grabbed my hand. I pulled away quickly.

     "Korra what's wrong" she said.

     "N-Nothing..." I said.

     "Then why did you walk away so quickly?" Asami asked.

     "Is this a game to you?" I asked getting a bit angry.

     Stop korra calm down your gonna expose yourself.  Calm down. My blood was boiling Asami drove me so crazy.

     "Excuse me..." Asami said.

     "IS THIS A GAME TO YOU." I yelled.

     "Korra...Ofcourse this is not a game to me...I was just joking i-i didn't mean to make you upset." Asami said in a scared tone.

     "Well it sure felt like it...look Asami I like you...alot, but your just toying with my feelings." I said.

     "Y-You l-like me..." Asami said blushing.

     "Yes Asami...YES I ADMIT I LIKE YOU OK...I LIKE ASAMI SATO THE DAUGHTER OF HIROSHI SATO. I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD, EVERY TIME I'M NEAR YOU MY HEART BEATS LIKE CRAZY BUT WHEN YOU JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT MY FEELINGS GET HURT ASAMI..." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I didn't even notice when my eyes began to glow.

     "K-Korra y-your a w-wolf." She stuttered.

     I noticed finally and I ran...I ran as fast as I could without blurring...I could hear Asami calling me. As I ran out the entrance Shano noticed and told the others and they also ran after me. I made it to the park and I sat down. I can't believe I just exposed myself. She's gonna hate me.

     "Korra *pant pant* why did *pant* you...why did you run, oh fuck im tired." Said Shiro trying to catch his breath.

     "I told you if you wanted me to carry you." Zenzu said.

     "Hey im independent ok." Said Shiro looking offended.

     "Guys...enough. korra whats wrong, what happened with Asami." Said Tess sitting beside me.

     "I-I exposed my self on accident...I got angry and my eyes glowed." I said looking down.

     "I can't be true alpha if I can't control myself." I said looking at my hands.

     "Korra the reason you can't control yourself is because Asami is your mate and your anchor. You must control it but that doesn't mean you can't be the true alpha." Shano said.

     "When I found out Tess was my mate, I couldn't control my self." Said Shano.

     "She's my anchor and your anchor is Asami...we're your friends and your family. Just tell her the truth." Said Shano.

     "Korra..." said Asami scaring all of us.

     Everyone left me and her alone to talk. I was nervous, I got up from the bench and walk further from Asami. But Asami grabbed my hand.

     "Korra I like you too" she said lifting my chin up.

     "You can't be with me Asami I'm a wolf and your a...wolf hunter." I said pulling my hand away.

     "I'm not...only my father and brother are...the girls of my family are the Ceo's of future industries. The boys do the hunting" She said.

     "But still in my family..wolves are forbidden to fall in love with a Sato." I said turning around.

     Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me close for her to kiss me. I was shocked. She began to kiss me and I went with it. She licked my bottom lip and was asking for entry. I did not hesitate one bit. I parted my lips and we began to fight for dominance. Ofcourse I won. I was in full control. Shano was right she is my anchor. She moaned into the kiss. I parted first so we could breath.

     "Wow...*pant pant* ummm...I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing." I walked away a bit put my hand to my mouth. I was red.

     "Korra will you be my girlfriend!?" Asami asked quickly but slow enough for me to hear.

     "I-i...yess Asami Ofcourse I'll be your girlfriend." I said

     She ran up to me and knocked me down she was all up on me and kissed me.

     "I love you korra and I don't care if you're a wolf or a human." She said smiling.

     "I love you too Asami" I said smiling back.

     After that we forgot we skipped school but we were old enough so it didn't matter. We went back to school and told our friends that we were together. Ofcourse we didn't tell Asami's friends about me. I told Asami that she was my mate. She was surprised but she liked it.. Now I have my anchor and my mate.