chapter 1: new student

Hi I'm Korra and this...is my story of how I became the true alpha at 18 and found my pack.

Korra's POV

     My alarm went off and I was still tired. I heard a knock on my door "who is ittt" I groaned. "Korra, honey its your mom you need to get up your gonna be late on your first day of school" said my mom. Crap i forgot of about my first day of school is today.

     "I'm up, I'm up". I said

     I got up as fast as I could and got into the shower. When I finished I got out and I went to my drawer and took out some boxers I had since im a tomboy not a girly girl and my parents accept me for who I am which I'm grateful for.

     I got a dark blue boxer out and a black sports bra. I got out some ripped saggy jeans I slipped them on and then I took out a plain white T-shirt and a light blue sleeveless hoodie that
Had my packs symbol, the symbol of peace and balance: the moon and ocean symbol(look at the picture below).

 I got out some ripped saggy jeans I slipped them on and then I took out a plain white T-shirt and a light blue sleeveless hoodie that Had my packs symbol, the symbol of peace and balance: the moon and ocean symbol(look at the picture below)

I wore this outfit because of how my muscles show and because I had a lot of tattoos, so I show them off often.

     Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my backpack, I put my white headphones, and a black cap in and walked out of my room, and went downstairs and grabbed an apple.

     "Morning mother, Morning father" I say.

     "Good morning korra, are you ready for today?" Asks my dad.

     "I guess..." I responded feeling unsure.

     "Remember to watch out for werewolve hunters ok, and also korra..." says my dad as he sees me about to walk out.

     "Yes dad"

     "There will be two other wolves there be careful ok"

     "Ok dad ill be careful, GOOD BYE MOM ILL SEE YOU LATER OK" I yelled.

     "OK SWEETIE HAVE A GOOD DAY". Yell my mom.

     "Goodbye dad see you later" I said.

     "Goodbye korra be safe" said my dad.

     After I walked out my door I walked to school since it was only 4 minutes away from my house. I walked and on my way to school I opened my backpack, I took out a pair of white headphones and my cap that said "your journey is far from over". I put my headphones around my neck underneath my neck length hair. Then I put on my cap and I put my hood over it.

4 minutes later

     I finally reached the school and when I did I looked at the name, Sato high school. It was HUGE, it was like a giant castle. When I entered the school a bunch of people stared, mostly girls. I took out a paper from my backpack that had 3 numbers, 530. It was number of my locker, I looked for it, then I heard a familiar voice and I smelled a familiar scent, I turned around and saw my best friend Shiro San. He wasn't a werewolve like me, he was human but Shiro didn't care that I was a werewolve, he just wanted to be my friend and I accepted.