Birthday Wishes

*Onika's P.o.v.**

My alarm and my bladder woke me up at 8. I did what I needed to do and got dressed for Ally's party. Bey got us all blue shirts with Bluey and her family on them. I pulled my hair up into a bun and went into Ally's room. I was happy, last night Bey decorated Ally's room for her birthday. I always loved that we started the tradition with her so she could wake up and feel special right away. Bey put a lot of balloons around the room tied to things and found a cool Bluey glider balloon and had hidden one toy wrapped for her to open before bed.

"This looks so nice Bey."

"Thank you. I just need to get the glitter."

"No! No glitter."

"I was joking Mamas, no glitter." Bey said smiling and rubbing my baby bump.

"Should we wake her up or let her just get up?"

"We can wake her."

Bey walked over and tickled Ally and she giggled and popped up.

"Papi! You tickling me!"

"I know, I want my baby to get up."

"I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl!"

Cue my damn hormones! I started crying and ran over to hug Ally who was confused. Bey told me to go out and that she'd get Ally ready. I nodded and went to our bathroom and cleaned my face up. I walked back out and went down to see how the rest of the decorations looked. Lauren walked in from outside in her shirt and looked nicer than usual.

"You look really nice. Whose is coming to see you?"

"Solange...And Tina! And everyone else, go busy your self with eating something for our baby boy."

"Lauren it's okay to have a crush or have feeling for Solange. I know ya'll mess around since I was pregnant with Ally."

"Uggh, she's so darn hard to pin down. Like a damn crane in the sky as she likes to sing. She won't commit to me and didn't care when I had my fun with Ermias."

"I know what that's like."

"Yes but unlike you I'm not going to give her 8 plus years to play with me."

"Ouch Sis."

"Sorry."

"I know what you mean. It's okay Lauren. But maybe talk to Solange and just weight the options."

Lauren nodded and Tina walked in with a lot of bags. Lauren helped her walk them outside to the gift table and I went outside. Tina and I talked and I looked at the beautiful work that Lauren did and the cake and took pictures with my phone.

 Tina and I talked and I looked at the beautiful work that Lauren did and the cake and took pictures with my phone