5. Apologizing Doesn't Fix A Broken Dish...

(Okay, imma be 100% honest, I dont remember writing that last chapter. It wasn't there when I went to sleep and was when I woke up... so... yeah. On that note, it wasnt bad for a chapter I probably wrote while I was half asleep.)
(Here's a chapter written while I'm actually awake, lol)
__________________________

I groan as my phone goes off, 'Pick Up The Phone' by Falling In Reverse blaring loudly from the speaker. I sit up and look at the caller ID 'Moikay' why is Mikey calling? He usually just texts to check up... I shrug and push the ignore button.

I begin drifting back to sleep as the phone rings again. Geez, he's persistent today. I pick up my phone, this time answering "Hey, Mikey." I say in my tired voice "Hey, Y/N!" He yells, I can practically hear his grin through the phone. "Why are you calling at-" I check the time on my digital alarm clock "-nine in the morning?" "Oh, no reason." I can hear the smirk on his face "oh geesus-" I say it without thinking "what did you-" he cuts me off "Geesus?" He asks "don't worry about it, just fangirl things..." I mutter the last part to myself. "Whatever, anyways the point is-" he cuts himself off and I can hear muffled speaking in the background, he probably has his hand over the mic. "Sorry, the man of the hour was bothering me," man of the- oh god... I put my face in my empty hand "Mikey, is this about yesterday? I'm assuming your asshole of a brother told you about our little 'meeting' so you felt the need to contact me about it?" I ask "yes, yes it is." He says seriously and I groan "can you see colors again Y/N?" He asks "yeah..." I say almost to quiet to hear, but the phone can pick up on it. "Good, Starbucks. Eleven-Thirty. Dont be late Y/N." He says quickly, before hanging up. I sigh and put my phone back on the nightstand.

~10:30~

My phone alarm goes off, 'Look Alive Sunshine' playing at full blast to remind me that I need to start getting ready. I dig through my closet and pull out my Black Veil Brides t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I pull them on, along with my high-top converses, a black choker and a beanie. I step into the bathroom, fixing my eyeliner and walk to the living room, grabbing my keys on the way out the door.

I check the time, Eleven. Perfect. I lock the door and start walking to the Starbucks in town. (Dude, I wish we had a Starbucks in walking distance where I live. Call me basic, but i love my Starbucks.)

I make it at eleven-twenty five to see Mikey sitting at a table with his brother beside him. I sigh, and feel a tug at my heart when I see Gerard. I walk over to them and start to sit by Mikey, "nope." He states and blocks the seat so I can't sit there, he points at the empty seat next to his brother and I reluctantly sit there. He flashes a victorious smile and looks at my shirt "wow, cheating on us Y/N?" He asks, referring to my BVB tee, "Yup." I say seriously and he chuckles, clearly trying to get rid of any awkward energy. He looks between his brother and I, before standing, "alright, I already know what you want Gee, how about you Y/N?" I look up at him and smile, "Uh, F/D..." (favorite drink, obviously something from Starbucks...) I trail off and he walks over to the counter.

"Look, Y/N-" the redhead starts and I cut him off "I don't want your excuses Gerard..." I say quietly and he sighs "I wanna apologize," he says softly and I look over at him. "Have you ever dropped a glass dish and it shattered Gerard?" I ask, he looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Yeah?" He answers, more as a question "if you apologize
to it, does it bring the pieces back together?" I ask and he shakes his head, still visibly confused. "What does this-" I cut him off again "You broke me that night, the same rules apply... if you want to put the dish back together it takes alot more than an apology. Same rules apply for a broken heart." I say coldly as Mikey comes back to the table with our drinks.

An awkward silence takes over "so, how did-" Gerard looks at his brother, motioning for him to stop whatever he was saying. Mikey shuts his mouth and looks at me as I sip my drink, looking down at the table. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and pretend to check the time. As I turn my phone on, I remember my lockscreen was a picture of Gerard I stole off the internet. (Image above, unless you have a better one) I feel my face flush as Mikey looks over "what time is-" he cuts himself off, looking up at me with a smirk "oooooo, Y/N who knew you loved Gee so much?" He teases and I let my face go back serious, "he's my soulmate, Mikey. I think I made it clear the night we met, that I had a different view on the situation than he does. But I suppose that could just be the fangirl in me wanting out, seeing as for some reason my heart won't let me give up hope. But that's alright, cause-" I cut myself off and stand from the table "thanks for the drink, but I've gotta go before I let my emotions take over and I do something that's gonna get me arrested." I do a peace sign at Mikey, and walk out of the building and back to my apartment.

I slam the door shut, locking it and plop down onto the couch. I hum and walk to the spare room, it used to be the recording room for a YouTube channel I had going, before all this shit went down... my PC and monitor still sits on the desk, covered in a light sheet of dust. My mic and webcam are still mounted on the monitor and I smile, pushing the power button on my PC. I listen to the familiar hum of the fans as it boots up and I'm surprised when it's not in need of an update. Rad.

I open my recording software and start recording a short rant vlog to explain why I've been gone. "Hey," I wave at the camera "so, uh, I know I've been gone for about a year or so... yeah, last video I posted was before that concert." I frown a little, before allowing the smile back onto my face "so, I thought I'd explain to the loyal viewers I had, why I dissapeared for so long..." I inhale and exhale to calm myself "so, that MCR concert I was really excited about in the last video, well I went and I met my soulmate there..." I sigh "I know that sounds like that'd be a good thing, but he didn't want me, I wasn't good enough for him and I'm not even sure if I am now..." I look away from the camera for a second, before turning back "god, I sound like an attention whore." I state and laugh lightly, I tell the camera more about what I've been up to, before running out of things to say. "uh, I just wanted you guys to know that and uh... yeah... I guess that's it, bye" I do my outro and end the recording. I edit it, cutting out any bits of awkward silence and add soft music to the background. I post the video and update my channel some.

My phone begins to ring and I notice it's an unknown number, I answer and a familiar voice comes from the speaker. "Hey, it's your asshat of a soulmate!"

-----------------------------

Wow, that was shit : )