EXTENDED SUMMARY

Trouble had followed Brielle Westbrook since the moment she was born

Trouble had followed Brielle Westbrook since the moment she was born. Everyone who knew the girl personally knew that wherever she went, trouble and chaos followed soon after. It was her own fault, though. She was drawn to danger and did nothing to stop herself from getting stuck in situations she shouldn't have even been in in the first place.

She grew up with the mindset that she was bound to be fucked up. Living in the foster care system her entire life since her parents chose drugs over her didn't help better her way of thinking. She didn't seem to care about the whole parent situation, though. She felt as though she was better off without them.

She was passed from foster home to foster home until seventh grade when she was taken in by Kendra and Christian Owens. She had been there since and while most believed that finally having a home would provide Brielle the stability she needed in her life to finally get her act together, it didn't. In a way, it became worse.

Andrew Carson, commonly known as just Drew, was no better. He grew up with a poor excuse for a dad and a mother who gave up on him the moment she learned the truth of who her son truly was. He was a smart kid, destined for great things, but he always found himself involved in messes he never truly knew how to get himself out of. He was a magnet for trouble and as expected, when he and Brielle crossed paths, they were immediately drawn to each other. They were practically the same person.

They had met in sixth grade and were fast friends, seeing as though they had found themselves befriending the same group of people.

By eighth grade, they were dating and continued to be so until sophomore year. Everyone who knew them knew that Brielle and Drew belonged together. They leveled each other out, in a way. Their type of personalities wouldn't have worked with other people. In all honesty, no one else would have been able to handle them. Not for long, at least.

The difference between them though was that Brielle was far more troubled than Drew and made no attempt to hide it. Growing up around drugs and illegal activities, it wasn't long before Brielle involved herself with the wrong type of people. She had been like a moth drawn to a flame and it wasn't long before she faced consequences for her poor actions. In fact, she'd be facing them her entire life. And it wasn't long before Drew was involved in the whole ordeal as well.

As the new year approached, Brielle, like always, found herself involved in trouble, but this time, there was no getting out of it and it was no one's fault but her own. She ended up losing Drew, her parents, and everyone else closest to her as a result. Only months later, she found herself being placed in juvie due to actions made after losing the people she cared about most.

A year later, she was finally released from juvie and in no way had it knocked any sense in her. In fact, she seemed worse, more than before.

What Brielle didn't expect, though was to return home to find Drew now dating her ex-best friend. There was no denying Brielle still loved Drew and deep down, Drew knew he loved her too, despite everything she did to hurt him the year before.

Their love for each other was like a drug and while knowing they did nothing but cause trouble for each other, they couldn't seem to stay away from each other for long.

No matter how many times they broke up or found themselves dating someone else, they always found their way back to each other. And in all honesty, they didn't know whether or not it was a good thing.

In a way, it was both. They were both good for each other and bad. Drew made Brielle a better person. He was there for her more than anyone else had been her entire life. He was the only one she had fully let in. He was the only one to know that she wasn't the person she pretended to be.

Brielle changed Drew, too. She challenged him, too, and made him feel happier than he had felt his entire life. She was his peace, no matter how much trouble she caused them both.

With her at his side, he felt like he could face anything and win. She was his ride or die.

They had been at each other's side through it all, but what they didn't realize was the trouble was just getting started. Would they be able to survive it?

IMMORALOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara