Gone

"You don't know anything" Sakis grip tightened on his gun and you heard Zack getting agitated behind you.
"So what? You're gonna kill me because you feel guilty?"
The detective didn't say anything and you felt bad for what you were about to do.
"Saki.. I've always liked you" This caught everyone's attention in the room.
"You were such a great person to be around, honestly I probably would've went with you if I wasn't so hung up on who killed Melv" You stepped forward, "But in reality it was you.. I'm still shocked that you never told the truth until now.. You said you came to arrest us for his and Rachel's murder but you already knew what happened in reality"
"Y/n l-listen I-
"It's okay Saki.. You can make up for your sins" You smiled.
Saki fell to his knees and covered his face as hot tears fell from his eyes. "I didn't mean too! I didn't mean too! I didn't mean too!" He kept saying over and over. Zack was still by the front door and hadn't said anything which you were thankful for.
You started comforting Saki and rubbing his back.
"It's okay.. I know you didn't mean too, I'm sure god knows too" You heard Zack scoff.
"Y-You said I can make up for my sins.. how Y-Y/n?? Please tell me!" Saki grabbed your sleeve and looked into your eyes. You held back your smirk.
"Confess"
"C-Confess? I can't.."
"You can't? Then I hope you rot in hell with the guilt! After everything you've put us through, you should confess for our murders too!" You said turning away.
"W-Wait Y/n! Okay I will!" He said frantic.
"Go to the bathroom and clean your face okay?" You smiled. Saki walked to bathroom and shut the door.
"What the hell are you doing?" Zack question wrapping his arm around you.
"Isn't it obvious?"
"Who are you asking that?" He smirked.
"Some people aren't made to kill.. Sakis one of them. He's has good intentions at heart, And i kinda feel bad.. He was always so sweet to me.. and.."
"Shut up already! yea yea I get it!" Zack said ruffling your hair.
"Zack your wounds!"
"It's fine! Nothing I can't handle" He smiled as blood dripped on the ground.
Saki walked out the bathroom.
"Okay Y/n i'm ready, i'll go to the station and confess that I was the one who murdered everyone! Will I be clear of sin then?" Saki looked at you hopeful.
Pathetic and desperate.. he must've lost his mind if he thinks that..
"Of course" You smiled.
Saki went to his cop car and drove off.
"Okay let's wrap up those wound and get packing!" You ran to the bathroom and grabbed bandages and medicine. As you patched Zack up he kept asking you questions.
"Packing for what?"
"We can't stay here anymore" You sighed for the last time.
"Why the hell not!" He yelled agitated.
"First of all, the doors are busted down, Too many people know our location, and we don't know if Detective Sakis really going to confess"
"Tsk" He scoffed.
"Don't tsk me!" You pinched him.
"What the hell!" He yelled.
"We don't have time to relax, let's get changed and grab as much stuffs as you can and put it in this bookbag"
"Bookbag?" He asked confused.
You sighed and left the room to get dressed. You put on black and white plaid skirt with a blue tank top. You threw a black hoodie over it and packed some more stuff. Zack walked in the room with some ramen cups and you both traded places. You grabbed some water, tooth brushes, Melvs laptop, etc and when Zack came in the living room he had on fresh clothes and bandages with his hood on.
"Where exactly are we going?" He said eyeing you up and down.
"We'll figure it out" He grumbled and grabbed his scythe. "Where's your phone?"
You patted your pockets and looked around. "Uh.."
"Whatever let's get outta here"
You both walked outside and were walking through the woods. Of course y'all avoided the area where Keen was killed.
"Finally it's almost over" You smiled looking up at the moon.
*Smack*

You yelped in pain. You turned to see Zack smirking. "Why'd you do that?" You whined rubbing your bottom.
"I don't have to explain myself to you" He yawned.
"Don't talk to me then!" You yelled at him. He started laughing and you rolled your eyes.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"I told you I don't know! I don't know where my phone is but I have the laptop.. We could ask Mini Melv but we don't have internet"
"Well shit" He grumbled.
"Maybe we'll come across a house?" It went quiet and you could hear the leaves crunching under your feet.
Man i'm tired..
"Can.. We have some fun?"
You quickly stopped and turned to Zack. He was rubbing his neck and looking to the side.
"Um.. What did you just ask me?!"
"Watching your ass while walking infront of me got me all hard" He chuckled nervously.
"Ah-! Zack! Um.. this isn't the time!" You blushed, "And in the woods?"
"I don't care" He smirked sinisterly.
"You're crazy" You turned around and started walking again. Suddenly you felt his arms wrap around your waist.
"That wasn't a no.. Why not? Do you not enjoy it" He whispered in your ear as his bandaged hands lingered above your waist.
"I never said that! You're still injured and we'll be all sticky.. plus we haven't found a shelter yet.." You trailed off.
"I don't care, how many times do I have to fucking say it!" He growled aggressively.
"You're not giving up are you?" He pushed his groin against your butt and started kissing your neck.
Fuck.. This isn't good.

Oh hey.. don't mind me, just been gone for awhile 😳 anyways I have a treat for you guys, love you 💕