Lies, Lies, and more Lies

"Fine, we'll do what you say" Zack complained.
You looked from behind the tree and sure enough you saw movement from inside the house.
"You think there is any cars around?" You asked him.
"Did you just ask me that?"
"Ugh nevermind, you're no help" You tried to leave your hiding spot but Zack stopped you.
"The hell you going?" He said raspily grabbing your waist.
"I'm going to check around front" You place your hands on his at an attempt to remove them but to no avail.
"Hell no, you're not going to check shit"
You pushed him and he fell on the ground from his wound. He looked at you shocked and you sat on top of him.
"Listen here asshole! I said I'm going to check so I am! I'm doing this for you and I'm not some helpless little girl so shut up!"
Zack stared at you dumbfounded and started laughing, "You must think you're tough shit since you've killed somebody"
"Ah- No that's not it!!"
He grabbed your wrists and pulled you closer. "I don't know who the hell you're calling an asshole but you better fix it now. And did you just push me?"
You gulped and realized your position as you were on top and he was holding you close. "Z-Zack I've made up my mind!"
"Oh yea? Well I guess there's nothing I can do about that since I'm injured" He bluffed.
"Well then I'm going" You tried to get up just for him to keep you in place.
He pulled you down and whispered in your ear, "Prepare yourself".
Chills went through your body and your face heated up. He let you go and remained laying on the ground.
What did he mean by that? No No Y/n get your head out the gutter, i'm sure he meant prepare to fight. Focus!
"I'll be back, Okay Zack?"
"Whatever don't get killed" He scoffed.

You went beside the back door. You slowly made your way around the house to the front. Your heart dropped.
Two police cars.!?
"Fuck Fuck.. Shit dammit!!" You quickly hid behind the wall as you seen a man walk out.
"I don't see anything, I'm gonna head back to the station"
"Alright I'll stay and look around a bit more"
The blonde cop got in his car and pulled off.
"That voice I heard?!" You said to yourself. You gripped your knife and slowly made your way to the front door.
You walked inside and saw Saki standing in the hall as if he was waiting.
"Saki?!" You exclaimed shocked.
I thought Keen killed..
"Long time no see, You really had me there for a second. I thought you guys had actually left" He chuckled.
"I thought.."
"You thought what?" He said confused.
Did Keen lie?? Of course that bastard did.
"Anyways Im here to take you in for the murder of Rachel Gardener, MeldVincoh, and many more" He said pulling out hand cuffs.
"You're joking right? I've never killed.." You trailed off.
"Sure you haven't, I'm sorry it's come to this Y/n. I was trying to prevent this but you wanna be a criminal" He sighed and started walking towards you.
"Saki just leave us be" You pointed your knife at him.
"Why would I let killers roam freely? It's my job to put you in jail, no matter how close we were. At the end of the day you're still bad people who are murderers"
You stood facing each other wondering who would make the first move. Hundreds of thoughts were rushing through your head.
Bad people?
You started laughing which made Saki jump. "Bad people? HA, we're not the bad ones were simply getting rid of the garbage human scum who no longer need to walk the earth~ If it's their time to go they will die, If god thinks they should live then they will survive~ We're not the bad people we're doing god a favor~"
"Y/n are you crazy?? You're starting to sound like that killer!"
"The one who stole your eye?" You laughed, "I'm not surprised, Keen sure had had an influence on me over the years. All I wanted was to live happily with Zack but no. You bastards wanna ruin that ! We aren't the bad people you are! At the end of the day we'll all die so fuck you Detective Saki, I'll live the way I want!"
It went quiet.
Honestly you had surprised yourself. Saki was shocked as well.
You felt a presence behind you and turned to see Zack.
"Z-Zack.."
"What did I say about all that God bullshit? Cut it out you're starting to sound like that damn psychopath" He demanded raspily.
"What the hell! Go back, you're still bleeding badly!" You scolded.
"I can still carry the scythe, I'm fine princess"
"Didn't I tell you Y/n! They would brain wash you!" Saki grabbed his gun and aimed at Zack. "It shouldn't be that hard to take you out like I did the red headed criminal"
You felt the whole room stop.
Red headed criminal?
"Y-You killed.." Tears started to fill your eyes.
"You bastard!" Zack yelled.
"Zack was the one who wounded him.. I just finished the job, ha~ Im not a criminal like you guys ! I did it for justice! One less criminal on to the next!"
"Zack you.." You backed away from your boyfriend and he started to throw a fit. He picked up his scythe and slammed it into the wall.
"DAMMIT I KNEW IT, FUCK"
"That's right, I killed your precious Melv, It was justice" Saki stated.
"What exactly happened??"

Cut the cameras.. DEADASS IM FINNA FIGHT SOMEONE