A bet 🤡

"I don't need to be saved!" You said crossing your arms.
He smirked and adjusted your skirt, "Seems like you do~"
"B-Bastard!" You said swatting his hand. "Where's Zack?"
"Doesn't matter, I won~" Keen smiled.
"What do you mean won?"You said standing up.
"I won the bet! That means you're mine for good my love~"
"Bet??"
"Ah~ Yes, Me and the bandaged freak made a bet on who would find you first~ Whoever found you first, you would be theirs~" He grinned.
"N-No! Zack wouldn't agree to that!" You said backing away, "Where is he though..?"
"It doesn't matter, I knew you would come back to me~! I knew you would that's why you messaged me your location~" Keen came and hugged you from behind as you stood shocked trying to comprehend what was happening. "Now you're mine~ Mine forever! We can go back to how it use to be my love~"
"I-I only sent it to you because Zack doesn't have a phone and I thought you were with him.." You said nervous.
"What?"
You didn't wanna repeat yourself, Keen was crazy as fuck and you didn't know what to expect from him as usual.
His grip tightened on you, "I save you.. and this is the treatment I get? You are acting like a whore with all the guys i've seen you with! You should be lucky I still want you!"
"Excuse me?! What is that suppose to mean!" You pushed him off of you and he frowned, "And for your information if i'm a whore, then i'm Zack Fosters whore" You said crossing your arms.
"You are mine!" He yelled angrily.
"Yea.. I'm not afraid of you.. thanks for saving me and all but I gotta go.." You said awkwardly.
He grabbed your wrist and you looking into his gold eyes. They were full of searing rage. "I have done nothing but be good to you! I've changed can't you see my love?!"
His grip was hurting your wrist, "N-No I don't see it!"
"If you walk out that door without me.." He looked down and started laughing.
"I'll make your life a living hell~!"

Chills went though your body at the serious eye contact. His eyes looked deranged and smile looked unnatural. He stood over you and he acted as if you were his prey.
"Hell doesn't seem that bad" You jerked away your hand and sped out the door shutting it behind you. You could here Keens yelling and laughing as you walked into the woods.
Damn now where would Zack be?
Melvs place, No
Our place, No
Sakis apartment, No?
In an alleyway killing people, possibly..
Wait..
You walked until you reached a graveyard. It took forever but you hoped you were right. It was really creepy and honestly you were ready to get out of there. Until you saw a tall figure with a scythe.
"Zack?" You said to yourself. You rushed over and yelled his name. He turned confused.

"Zack!" You smiled jumping into his arms

"Huh? Princess?" He asked not knowing how to return the hug. You looked up at him and his eyes met with yours.
"Tsk, why are you crying?" He scoffed.
"huh?" tearing rolled down your face, "I missed you so much!"
"Oh really?" He smirked leaning down. "How the hell did you even find me, I looked everywhere for you!" He said confused.
"I figured you might be at Rachel's grave since I didn't know anywhere else" You said looking down at her tombstone.
"Shit, my dumbass just came to look around" He said scratching his neck.
You looked up at him and he just gave you a dumb look. You jumped on him and he dropped his scythe, picking you up so you wouldn't fall.
"What the hell is up with you?! It hasn't even been that long? Did something happen?"
"I missed youuuu" You whined into his chest.
"I guess.. I missed you too.." He said quietly.
"Ew! Gross! You missed me? I can't believe the famous serial killer missed me! Yuck don't touch me!" You teased getting down.
"What the hell! You said you missed me first!" He yelled, "Get back here!" He said pulling you back into the hug.
"That was a joke duh" You smiled.
"You didn't answer the question, did something happen?" He rephrased.
"Um.."
"Don't fucking lie to me Y/n!" He yelled.
"Aweee, don't call me by my real name. It makes me sadddd" You pouted.
"Well tell me what happened!"
"Do you see where we are right now?" You rolled your eyes.
"Yea, what about it?"
"It's a cemetery Zack! We are disrespecting the dead by being here.. Rachel is probably annoyed right now!"
"I don't give a shit" Zack said honestly.
"I'll tell you what happened once we find somewhere to stay" You smiled.
His eye twitched and he shrugged, "Don't ask me"
"I wouldn't dream of doing so" You rolled your eyes.
Zack sat on a grave and you didn't bother telling him to get off.
"What about Melvs place? I'm pretty sure the police aren't there" He yawned.
"That's not an option.." You took out your phone and asked Mini Melv for the nearest hotel.
"Okay found one! It's a Motel though and it's really cheap.. but it's pretty shady"
"So? Let's get going then" He said picking up his scythe.
You started to walk beside him and he stopped.
"Who's Jacket is that?" He said suspicious.
"Uh-
"Did you cheat on me?" He raised an eyebrow.
"What! No! It's Melvs dumbass" You yelled.
"Oh okay"
*Slang*

"What the- ZACK ARE YOU CRAZY?"
He had cut your hoodie in half with his scythe. It ended up cutting through your shirt too.
"Take it off and put this on" He said throwing you his Jacket.
"But now you'll be cold!"
"I'll be fine, put it on"
You slipped on his jacket and you continued on you walk. You noticed you kept glancing at Zack. His bandages outlined his muscles and you kept blushing.
"Geez if you wanna touch them, touch them" He smirked.
"Ah! No!" You said looking away.
He grabbed your hands gently and. pulled you close. He kissed you on the lips and looked into your eyes. His gold and brown eyes sparkled in the moonlight.
"You look better in my clothes"

Hello lovelies 💗 Did you enjoy?