Prologue

Had you ever thought that something could change your life? I didn’t believe in such a thing before.

It's hard to think that anything, a mere small change could change your entire life, and give it a 180 degree turn.

My name is Ryutsuki Kimigawa, I’m 15 years old and I’m a High School Student.

I honestly feel that it’s somewhat complicated to talk about my life, because nothing interesting has happened since I began to have my own consciousness about myself.

Right now I’m studying for an exam that I have in a few days, and honestly it’s very exhausting.

"I just don't get it…”

I was beginning to say to myself as I slapped my face against the smooth wooden desk I have in my room. I'm a little frustrated, because I can't understand anything about science.

It make me want to drink some water, so I put my notes aside and got up, went to the door and proceeded to open it.

I went out into the hallway on the top floor of my house, and went down to the ground floor, towards the kitchen. My mother wasn’t at home, because she was very busy at work, and sometimes she doesn’t come home at night.

In case you are wondering, no, my father is not with us.

I never meet my father, because as I can know, and from what my mother has explained to me, he died when I was just 2 years old. Honestly, I've never felt a father's love, but I don't care too much about that.

I took a crystal cup, and went to the refrigerator to look for the jug full of water. I took several sips of water, then let out a sigh.

"Studying that is too difficult... I’ll probably end up failing, and that doesn't suit me too much."  I was talking to myself.

Honestly, while I was trying to study, I just thought that my life was too boring.

Suddenly, from inside my being came out saying:

"I want something to change, this life is too boring."

I just let out sighs of annoyance.

As soon as the sun went down, I put my notes aside and threw myself directly into my bed.

I grabbed my blanket and covered myself from head to toe, as the air conditioning was totally hitting me in the face, as it was right in front of me.

Thinking on something fun to do this weekend, I ended up falling asleep wrapped in my bed, without even having changed my clothes.

So ended this boring day Tuesday, and I still don't know anything about the exam.