Epilogue

We arrived at principal's office, and the four of us who were there entered.

The principal was at her desk leaning on it with one arm, while with the other she held a cup of coffee which she drank in small sips.

"Can you tell me what happened here?"

She said as she looked at us with blows, bruises, and also blood on our faces, while Atsushi and Jun-sensei brought us by the armpits so that we couldn't attack each other again.

“Both students started to fight. Kimigawa-san attacked first and Kurosawa-san, who had done nothing wrong to him.”

"Exactly! This idiot attacked me for nothing!”

She began to act as the victim, and at the same time, made me the villain of the story.

"I had a justified reason."

I said, as I made Atsushi release me, so I could sit in front of the principal. Jun-sensei did the same with Misaki, who sat in the other seat.

"May I know what that reason is?"

"Do you remember the accident I was involved in two weeks ago on the school trip?"

"Yes. I remember being informed about it.”

I was really pissed off, and with my aching fingers, I pointed to that red-haired bitch sitting next to me.

"She was the one who caused the incident."

I said with an unwavering tone of security.

"Hmm, how are you sure about that?"

“Before I was thrown off the cliff, I heard a laugh coming from the person who pushed me. His laugh is exactly the same as hers.”

"And is that enough proof for you?"

"..."

I thought I could get out of this, but it had no case.

I didn't really have any physical proves to confirm what I was saying. I was against the sword and the wall.

"Exactly! You can't claim anything without proof, you idiot! ”

Misaki said in a mocking tone. I hated to admit it, but she was right. If I didn't present any evidence, I wouldn't be able to demonstrate anything.

I thought I was already lost, but then...

"Here's the evidence."

Said the person behind me, Atsushi, who then touched my shoulder.

"Ah, is that so? Could I see it?”

"Sure."

Atsushi reached into his pocket, and from there took out a small notebook. It looked a little old, but it had a lot of feminine decorations on it, so many that I was nauseous just seeing them.

For a second I wondered what that notebook was, until I looked at Misaki's face.

She was completely in shock, as if she didn't believe what she was seeing. 

Did that notebook have something to do with her?

"What is this?"

Asked the principal.

“It's a diary. Specifically, Kurosawa Misaki's diary. The proof is right on this page.”

Atsushi opened the notebook, while looking for a specific page that had a kind of map drawn there.

Misaki with a remarkable annoyance and helplessness face, said:

"W-Where did you get that...?"