Chapter 3: "The New Guy"

After a long day, where almost all my classmates suffocated me almost to death, I finally returned home.

Clearly, I came home tired.

I didn't thought that it would be such a hard day, I thought it would be less noisy, but this wasn't in my plans... And more with everyone in the classroom suffocating me until I could hardly breathe.

"I'm home..."

I said announcing my arrival.

"Welcome Ryu-chan. How was your day… H-How are you?”

"Very well... If all your classmates suffocate you like that I could think that was good!"

I said, being sarcastic.

I was really discouraged and tired, so I decided to go take a bath.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, so take a bath before the dinner."

"Okay..."

I got to my room, I threw my backpack onto my chair, and then I threw myself on the bed. I was very tired.

"I just want to sleep..."

I said, as I got up to take off my uniform.
After taking off all my clothes, I stood in front of the mirror to better appreciate the change that my body had.

It's really weird to see my body like this.

I really have curves... Although my face is not that bad.

I thought while watching my face closely. Although I hate to admit it, but that guys from a few hours ago were right, with this face I look like a model.

After appreciating a little that “beauty” that I saw in myself now, I took a towel and went to take a bath.

It didn't take long for me to bathe as I just wanted to rush to finish to go to sleep.

When I returned to my room, I was about to put on my usual pajamas, however, I looked towards the closet and there was my men's uniform.

Could I still use it...?

I thought, and without hesitation twice, I took it and put it on.

"It doesn't fit me at all... It's very tight, and my breasts shows too much."

I tried to wear the pants, and all I could do was drop it, even with my belt on.

I really can't wear these pants with my curves and my semi-thinness.

"Damn it!" I grumbled.

After taking off that uniform, I threw it into the closet and put on my pajamas, as I should have done at first.

"The dinner is ready!"

I heared my mother's voice, and I went down to dinner, although, to be honest, I wasn't hungry, so I ate little.

"Don't you wanna eat more?"

"No... I just want to go to sleep."

"Hm... I see. You can go now."

My mother was looking at me with some concern, and I left the place, going to my room and throwing myself back on my bed.

I was slowly closing my eyes as I looked up at the wall.

So I'll have to live like this forever...?

I thought, then I fell asleep soundly.

I woke up looking towards the window, and the sun hit me in the face.

"Uhg..."

When I rub my hands with my eyes, I try to see if everything had been just a dream, and that I had always been a man.