1

Wayda

Life isn't going how I expected. One thing for sure, I'm coming after everything and everyone that's in my way. I'm Big Wayda. Currently at the tough age of 21 years old. This is the age if you don't have a good job or a lot of money you feel like your failing.

Right now I have neither. Coming out of high but like everyone else I had big dreams. I wanted to be a nurse. The funds wasn't there so that's one Dream I didn't get to accomplish.

Don't get me wrong I'm not giving up. I'm gonna be something big. Right one I'm working a regular job. It's not the millions I want but it keeps food on the table and my bills paid.

My home life and work life are completely different. At work I'm quiet. It's not much people I talk to there. Even the ones I do talk too I don't get personal with. I'm only there to clock in and get pay.

I'm not with the extra stuff of having work people in my business. None the less my manager and I are on a good level. We are cool enough for me to get away with anything I want too.

My family life is typically like any other. I live with my mom and dads in another state. I'm way close with my dad side of the family though.

To them family is everything no matter what we go through we all bounce back. We can argue all day and that's fine but the minute someone tries to get in it's a movie.

My life isn't prefect but I work every day on it. I'm coming for everything I deserve and everyone whose hurt me. That's a promise.

That's a little back story on my life now let's get into this book ya heardddd?