9

Smirk is NEVER going to turn into a rapper in this. I'm gonna be using some lil durks songs in here but keep in mind the character smirk just a fan.

" Same group of bitches ain't no adds to the picture. Drop a couple racks watch this ass get bigger I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes talking out loud in these fake ass clothes fake ass shoes watch them fake ass golds". Was all I heard waking up.

" Jatavia turn that shit down". My mom yelled

" can't do nothing in this bitch". She mumbled as she turned the volume on the speaker down.

I ignored her and laid in bed a few more minutes. I was still sleepy as hell.

" girl get up". Jatavia said pulling the sheets off me.

" what's yo problem". I asked her. It was way too early.

" I think I got you a new job". She said

" bitch you lying". I said excited then I caught myself.

" scamming ain't a fucking job Jatavia". I told her

" girl fuck you ain't nobody talking bout no damn scamming". She rolled her eyes

" so what". I asked her

" Modeling. You know from I been on the shaderoom I grew following. When I posted you on my day all type people but hitting me bout you girl". She said

" period bitch, set it up". I told her and she nodded getting on her phone.

" so what you gonna do". I asked her and she looked at me like I damn near had three heads.

" scamming the fuck out of these niggas. Imma mf city girl". She said and we both laughed.

My phone lite up and I smiled seeing the name flash.

Smirk 😏: Be ready 8pm. I'm coming for you
Me: damn it's like that?
Smirk 😏: yes mam we going out

Looks like I'm gonna shopping today.

" bitch I'm going home". Jatavia said.

" see you later sis". I winked at her.

I grabbed my towel and got freshen up to go shopping for later. When I was heading for my keys to leave the house I saw Jatavia left her fake ass chain. I'll text her bout it.

_____
* 8:13pm*

Smirk 😏: girl you not ready yet?
Me: beauty takes time, I'm coming though.

I wore a purple and orange jumpsuit. Purple and clear heels. A orange purse to match and silver jewelry along with Jatavia's chain and my weave pulled back. Don't tell me to get dress and not tell me where we going cause imma pop out whew.

" Ma take my picture please". I handed her my phone and she snapped a couple pictures before I headed outside to Smirk.