5

I was laying down watching Martin when I saw my phone ringing. " Hello". I picked up the face time call. " Girl get the fuck out bed". Jatavia told me. Jatavia was my friend from school.

I'm the turn down friend and she's the hype one. Sis swear she's a city girl. She low key looks like JT to me but I would never admit that to her cause she would only act df up.

" girl ain't shit else for me to do".
" you done sink in that bed one of these days hoe". She laughed
" that's what I'm trying to do". I said giving her a duh face.
" be ready 10:30 we going to the club". She said hanging up before I could protest.

All I could do was sigh. I checked the same saw I had 30 minutes before I had to start getting ready. While I was looking at the time I also notice Duke hasn't reached out it.

It's fine because I'm going to be in my city girl mood with Jatavia tonight. Since I had time I finished watch my episode of Martin. Then decided to call my cousin Ariel to check in.

I went to my call log and pressed Ari's contact. A few rings in she answered. " I know this ain't Wayda". She teased through the phone.

She caught me up on everything for about 10 minutes before I had to go. Dave's mad as hell but my cousins shooter turned him self into the police. Elle is still in a coma.

We praying for him though. He gone be good. I shook all the sad and stressful thoughts to the back of my head and began getting ready.

Tonight I was popping out like the bad bitch I am one thing about lil miss JT she gone step out so I good match my bitch fly

____

Time went by so fast I didn't even notice it was 10:40pm. Jatavia is always on time. She's rushing the hell out of me. " OKAY OKAY BITCH LETS GO". I said mugging her. I took a quick look in the mirror one more time and we left.

Jatavia handles alcohol better than me so she was driving tonight. With all the things I have going on I need a lot of rum in my system. It took us a good 35 minutes to reach to the club.

The parking lot was full but it wasn't much people on the outside of the building. Once we parked we made our way to the entrance.

" Hey girls". Jatavia' homeboy said. I practically jumped. They both laughed. It's like this dude is her bodyguard or something. You can't see one with out the other and he's hella big but he cool as hell though.

" Whew take some flicks of me". Jatavia said once we reached the front of the building. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her phone.

I took about 6 pictures. " Ouu girl this the one two and three, post this on the gram". I told her handing her back her phone. This girl goofy as hell she suck her tongue out.

YaGirlJatavia

ThegirlJt and 7,288 Liked this picture

JaydaWayda: @YaGirlJatavia  My JT🥰❤️

YaGirlJatavia: @JaydaWayda PERIODT SIS

ThegirlJt; Wow we look alike.

After she was happy with her pictures we continued making our way inside the club. Why this girl so playful have this camera in my face.

" check your phone sis". Jatavia told me.

I can't lie the picture was cute as fuck I was cute as fuck

I can't lie the picture was cute as fuck I was cute as fuck. But I don't post my flicks until I leave from that location.

We got into the club and I went straight to the bar ordering a round of shots. I took my straight to the head without waiting for anyone.

" Damn sis chill". A guy at the bar said to me. After both Tavia and Ron took their shots we found a spot in the club to chill at. It was in the front by the stage .

The club was lit at this point I was having fun. " NOO THE FUCK THEY DIDNT". I screamed over the music as I heard the beginning to one of my favorite songs.

" STARTED OFF POUR WITH PLANS TO EARN MORE NOW WE OWN STORES AND FUCK THE BADDEST WHORE STARTED SELLINGGG WHITEEEE WEE WONTT SELL ITTT NOOOO MOREEE". I rapped my heart out.

At this point I was having a full blown concert in the club and I was meek mill. I passed Jatavia the imagine mic and we rapped together. " IM LIKE TRUMP AINT FEELING US COPS STILL KILLING US NIGGAS TAKING SHOTS CANT STOP ME THEY AINT REAL ENOUGH CUT HER OFF ACT LIKE SHE DEAD AND ITS LIKE HER".

" Oh shit pull uppp". The Dj yelled starting the song over. The bugged me. I was right in the mood. The rest of the song I continued my concert just not singing. I even forgot I was in public how much fun I was having with that song.

" Ayo, somebody invited you in VIP". One of the security guard tapped me.

I  look around and saw a fine ass man winked at me. " Y'all well I don't move with my gang". I honestly told him.

" bring them". I looked at them both and they were down so we headed up into the section. Stripper were everywhere. Hella bottles too.

" what y'all drinking". The bottle girl asked. " we gone have some ciroc". Jatavia answered.

" Ayo give them folks some 1942". The fine ass guy shouted. Damn that's how he rocking. The bottle girls got our drinks and handed it to us. I must say it isn't bad.

Seeing that I was nervous I down 2 cups of the shit so I could get comfortable. " Yo ass better chill". Tavia told me.

The Dj just fucked up by playing Jatavia's song. I took out my phone and record her rapping not missing a word. " FUCK NIGGA I AINT WANNA HEAR IT. AINT TALKING THE BAG IM COVERING MY EARS IM HOPPING IN A LAMB IM SWITCHING THE GEARS MY BITCHES IS BALLING MAKE THESE NIGGAS CHEERS".

" Talk yo shit friend". I hyped her up as she  did her shit to the rest of JT's part. Well damn if she JT I might as well be Caresha.

I got down on my Megg knees and rapped while dancing like the stallion. " YOU BROKE ASS BITCHES AINT SAYING NOTHING WHEN I HOLD UP MY WRIST ITS SAYING SOMETHING YA NIGGA KNOW CAUSE HE PAYING SOMETHING I BALL ON THESE HOES LIKE A1 SWISH IM THE SHIT YOU SEE THE CLIQUE WE RICH AS A BITCH".

I pointed between the three of us. I got up and saw the guys stared at me. Damn he must really want me. " ME AND JT WE KILLING IT". I said as both me and Jatavia did the period sign on cue.

Two more shots of that 1942 and I was gone. Whatever else happen that night was not for me to remember. The last thing I know was Ron lifted me into the car