Chapter Four

One Week Later- 1941

Charlotte doodled on her parchment during Divination. In her mind, she wished that she had decided to skip but she couldn't skip it three times in a row. She didn't want to get too behind and have to force someone to give her the notes. She knew she would never write them down and she needed them for the N.E.W.T.S. Andrew was watching her carefully. He knew that Charlotte could never pay attention in Divination and that it bored her to no end. He couldn't let that happen today. He had a plan.

"Professor Gallion," Andrew beckoned, raising his hand in order to get his attention.

"Yes, Mr. Potter?" He asked, almost dropping the crystal ball.

He could tell that he had irritated Professor Gallion for interrupting his lecture.

"May I use the lavatory?" Andrew questioned, getting up immediately once Gallion approved of his request.

Nobody noticed when Andrew dropped a small piece of parchment in Charlotte's lap as he disappeared behind the doors at a rather hasty pace. Charlotte read the piece of paper and was shocked at the bluntness that resided within it.

Meet me in the north tower. Make sure to take your books with you. I need you. Now.

The letter was meant to tease her and her blood was pumping through her veins at a rich pace. She could hardly contain her excitement. If she hadn't been paying attention to the professor then, then she sure wasn't paying attention to him now.

"Professor Gallion?" Charlotte asked meekly, raising her hand like Andrew had.

Of course, having to be slick, she waited a few minutes before attempting the very same charade.

"What is it now?" He snapped, getting even more irritated with the interruptions.

"May I go to the lavatory?" Charlotte questioned.

"Yes, yes. Now please, no more interruptions." He scolded and went back to his lecture.

Charlotte gathered her books in her hand and bolted for the door, hoping that no one would notice that she decided to pack up her things before leaving. Everyone seemed to be just as bored as she was. They would rather watch the calming scene in a crystal ball instead of listening to him drone on about life lines. She raced to the north tower and hoped that it wasn't being used for lectures today. Since she had been contemplating their inevitable relationship, she had gone into an Andrew withdraw that she was hoping to fulfill here in the last place they snogged. She had to feel his lips, his touch, and hear those words that he so loved to purr in her ear as they groped one another. Of course, nothing more than light petting had ever been suggested and she suddenly wondered if more was what he wanted. Was that why he asked her to their secret spot in the north tower?

The moment that she arrived at the tower she found that Andrew had shed himself of his robe and looked devastatingly handsome in his loosened tie and messy black hair. He stood there and cleaned his thick rimmed glasses that he had taken off to unveil his brilliantly emerald orbs. Her mind was completely erased of any fear that she may have had prior to meeting him. She almost argued with herself over the possibility of enjoying the relationship but they were in such a strong lust and desire of one another. Why shouldn't that be another secret that was just between her and her heart?

"Well, Lottie, you managed to get out of their unscathed. How did we get to be so devious?" Andrew questioned, walking towards her in a confident stride.

"I'm not so sure myself, Mr. Potter," She answered seductively.

She placed her school books on the railing and walked with just as much charisma as he was showing her. Before she knew it, she was in his arms and being ravished by the coloring in his eyes. They searched her soul like no other had been able to do before him. She enjoyed every minute of it.