Chapter 14: Heat ( super saucy chap )

Third Person's POV

( week later  )

Recently Jungkook had to stop taking his heat suppressants so they won't harm him, he has to take breaks in taking them every few months . But he is more than comfortable with doing so because he knows his mates will take good care of him. He even made the decision not to take them anymore. The thing is his first heat he has without the suppressants will be a big one and it will last longer than usual because of the pent up hormones and craving to co-populate. So when Jungkook woke up in his bed sweating and flustered and extremely hot and bothered he knew what was going to go down. The others are aware and have been anticipating this as well and have prepared to take as long as needed off work to care for their omega. Jungkook got out of bed in need of a good pounding and he stripped himself of his shirt and pants and was left in his underwear. He went out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen to see who he could find to break his back. The first victim of the day was Taehyung who was getting a cup tea to start his day. It was only him, Jungkook, and Yoongi home right now the others are out at work already. So when Jungkook came into the kitchen eyes golden and full of lust , sweaty and flustered Tae was caught off guard .

Tae: woah Jungkookie are you ok

Jungkook: Alpha, Kookie wants you

Tae: oh, Oh you're in heat aren't you

Jungkook didn't say and anything and just pulled his underwear down to reveal his hard cock and slicked up thighs and ass. He walked over to Tae and started to nuzzle him and trying to take his clothes off to have skin to skin contact.

Jungkook: take your clothes off please

Tae: oh you want Alpha's cock

Jungkook: yes

Tae: well be a good little omega and suck Alpha's cock get it all nice wet for you

Jungkook: yes Alpha

Jungkook immediately dropped to his knees and pulled down Tae's pants and underwear and took his erection down his throat without hesitation. Tae choked on air he wasn't expecting that Jungkook is usually really shy and cute when it comes to this . But Jungkook had one thing and only one thing on his mind GET DICK . HIs goal was to get pounded into oblivion until his soul has left his body. He sucked Tae off expertly and Tae was reduced to a moaning mess by the needy omega trying to practically devour his cock. Soon Tae pulled him off and made him lean over the dining table not caring how unsanitary it was. He then kneeled down and spread Jungkook's cheeks and dove in . Tae was relishing in the sweet taste of the omega and Jungkook was moaning and whining pushing his ass back to get more pleasure. Soon Tae was pounding balls deep into the omega hard and fast . Jungkook's body jerked forward almost harshly with each thrust his hands gripping the edge of the table and his moans jumpy getting cut off as Tae hips snap forward . Tae leaned down and grabbed Jungkook by the neck from behind and made him look up as he choked him with enough pressure for it to be pleasurable . Then started to angle his thrust more upward hitting Jungkook's sweet spot directly leaving Jungkook breathless. Meanwhile as Tae pounded into his mate and Jungkook moaning breathlessly . Yoongi just woke up and was in the mood for a cup of coffee so he rolled himself out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Only to stop midway into the dining room entrance . Being met with Jungkook's fucked out expression and position , eyes closed tight ,jaw dropped and his back arched , Tae's hand wrapped around his neck and Jungkook's squealed quick moans .

Yoongi: holy shit , I'm next

Yoongi decided to walk out and not to watch his brother fuck their mate because it's weird since it's his brother . About an hour and several positions later Tae was finally tired out but Jungkook was ready to go again.