Yoongi

"Now go get your girlfriend, bro." Jungkook said, patting my shoulder.

"She's not my girlfriend." yet.

I went to y/n's room. She was awake, drinking something out of a bowl. Soup, I presumed.

She looked up at me and her eyes brightened up. I have missed those eyes so much.

"Hey... How are you?" I asked softly, sitting down beside her.

Her eyes filled with tears. "I missed you." She grabbed my hand and held it tight. I suddenly realised how much I had missed this, holding hands, kissing, cuddling up, watching movies together. I should have married her the moment we turned 21.

"I missed you, too." It barely came out as a whisper, because I was at the verge of breaking down and crying like an idiot. Telling her how much I loved her and missed her and how bad the last 4 years of my life had been.

"Why did you leave?" I asked her. It was a rhetoric question.

"I know I shouldn't have gone. I missed you so much that I came back."

"You came back for me?"

"Why else, stupid?" She chuckled, and oh, that smile.

"You haven't changed at all." We both chuckled.

Then I narrated the whole story to her. Every bit. Then, there was silence.

"Why were you drinking in a bar?" I asked, out of curiousity.

"I don't know, I was just sad. I missed you very much. I didn't know where to find you. Plus, my life was a mess. My parents wanted me to get married into a rich family, but I didn't like the guy the way I like you. So I ran away, and came back here. My parents probably hate me and have already disowned me."

That's what she's been going through?

"I'm so sorry, y/n." I said. There was silence for a while.

Then I spoke, "I still love you."

"I love you, too." She said, saying those four beautiful words.

Then I kissed her. It has been so long...