Epilogue

It has been five years since Seokjung got arrested. Y/n and I have been together ever since. We still haven't heard from her parents. I hope we never do.

Taehyung got a girlfriend and Hyemin is in college now. Jungkook and Hoseok are pretty much the same as before, except that they moved into a better, bigger apartment as Jungkook found a job in the police department and Hoseok is now a coach in a highschool. They get paid enough to afford a nicer place.

Jungkook has had three girlfriends and his current girlfriend is about to break up with him. He never had a serious relationship and he doesnt seem to mind that.

All of us have been really close to each other since the incident. It's like we are a family now.

But today, I am going to make y/n my actual family. I am going to propose to her. I am very nervous, even if I know she's not going to say no.

I am waiting for her outside our house, while she gets ready for our dinner date. She has no idea what I'm going to say to her tonight. I do a triple check. Ring, check. Money for food, check. Reservation at a very expensive restaurant, check. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook, well, I have no idea if they're coming.

She comes out in a stunning dress, looking as gorgeous as ever. I smile at her as she sits in the car.

I drive to the restaurant and find Taehyung's car already parked outside. Hobi's new car is parked there too. I am pretty sure Jungkook drove it since he loves that car and is very jealous of Hobi.

We walk inside and I take y/n to our reserved table. It was beautifully decorated with lilies and roses, y/n's favourite flowers.

"This is our table?" Y/n asks, a little surprised.

I only smile and nod. We take our seats and place our order.

"Hey, I was thinking we should get married." I say out of no where, catching her off guard. She seems a little confused at first so I immediately get on one knee and pull the ring box out.

And then I propose.

"Y/n, will you spend the rest of your life with me?" She is already crying.

"Yes!" I put the ring in her finger and kiss her. This is the best moment in my whole life.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok show up and we celebrate all night. Everything is all right now.