Team 7 vanishes...well at least some of them

⚠️I don't own any of the characters⚠️

-————————————————

NARRATOR POV

You can see two people fighting someone. These two people are Sasuke and Naruto. But you can also see two other people fighting off white Zetsu's. That is Sakura and Kakashi. They all were having a hard time to get together and make a better plan.

Naruto was dodging hits and using his wrist to move his opponents hit and avoiding any injury. They weren't solid movements clumsier at best. Seemed to be more on instinct than being planned.

Sasuke movements were solid and more thought of. Dodging his hits and making his hits land. They were powerful but also seemed to be a little off. He seemed to be injured from earlier. He was stubborn to stop and take a breather, but he also knows that he will be attacked either way. Fighting was his only option.

Sakura had powerful hits and had excellent dodging skills. She was using her fist to fight off the zetsu's. Making then either fall and not move or being pushed away far. Using her legs to sweep them off their feet.

Kakashi was moving effectively and using every limb in his body to dodge and strike back. Using his body and charka to do justus killing off zetsu's while helping out Sakura. But he was exhausted from using charka and moving around a lot.

Third POV

"Damn it." Naruto said dodging a hit from Madrara and jumping back to get distance between them, but Madara didn't let that happen and in a second Naruto was kicked in the face, but Naruto was fast enough to use his arms to block it from his face. Making the injuries minimal. But he was still sent flying.

Naruto rolled over to where he was on his feet and put his hand on the ground to stop him from getting too far and using it as a way to balance himself.

He looked up to see Sasuke running to Madara and using his sword to slice him, but Madara dodged and bent using his leg to swipe his legs from under him, but Sasuke jumped and went for a kick Madara's head.

Madara moved his head back making his body go unbalanced before grabbing Sasuke leg and threw him towards Naruto.

Naruto put out his arms, Sasuke's back came in contact with his hands and Naruto switched his position to his forearm on Sasuke's back and putting more weight on his right foot to stop their movements as much as possible. Which helped a lot since Sasuke switched his position to where he can slow them down by putting his hand on the ground.

They were both breathing heavily. Trying to think of a plan to take down Madara. They look over to Kakashi and Sakura. They seem to be doing fine. They can see that they were almost done with their fight.

Naruto stands up and gets into a fighting stance he was tense, but Sasuke didn't care at the moment he went into a stance too.

"HEY NARUTO SASUKE!!" They heard a yell and looked over to see Kakashi and Sakura running over towards them at high speed.

Madara appeared behind them and in a split-second Sasuke turned around and slashed him with his sword. Naruto than used an orb and made it into a spear. Tried to pierce through his chest. But then he vanished.

Kakashi and Sakura had caught up to them. Sakura had a worried expression. Naruto looks at them and smiles slightly. Sakura was breathing heavily. She was tired and so were the rest, but they had to get there friends out of the genjustu.

"Are you alright?" Sakura asked concerned for her friends. They all nodded. She had used a lot of charka on the White Zetsu's.

"Sasuke injured his wrist while using his sword." Naruto said while looking at Sasuke. He only glared at him. Sakura walked over to Sasuke and grabbed his right hand and hovered her hand over his wrist than her hand started to glow green. The tenderness of the bone started to fade making it feel better and easier to move around.

"Thanks." Was all Sasuke said before bringing his hand back and Sakura only nodded. Naruto rolled his eyes as he back and looked around trying to find Madara.

'Where is he?' He was getting tired of looking around. The others joined Sasuke using eyes. Sakura using her observation attribute.  Kakashi using the eyes he got from Obito. Naruto was trying to sense him with Kuramas Charka.

They all started to get irritated trying to find where he is. Still looking around they all look the same way when they saw something over there. That's when all sense him turning around as fast as they could. But before they could they all were pushed in something or more like a portal.

When they went through, they felt something. Their charka was being taken. All their eyes widen before they were flying through something like a rainbow. It was all too much for them but they all looked at each other. That's when something appeared in front of them a bag and then something hit Sasuke and Naruto (mentally). They passed out before going to another direction.

"NARUTO SASUKE." Sakura yelled before something also came to her making her pass out but the same happened with Kakashi. Going the other direction too. Away from Sasuke and Naruto.

—————————————————

Sorry if it was short I just wanted to give you guys a quick background on how they got to the haikyu universe. I hope you enjoyed it. I tried my best.

I hope you have an amazing day/night

Thank you for reading.

P.S. I did this on my phone. So, if its bad please tell me and if i made mistakes. This is My first story not many people read my stories so if you are reading this can you vote for mine. it'll mean a lot. I'm gonna start posting my drafts soon. So, if you want you can read it if you want. If you enjoyed it please Vote. Just so you know most of the stuff I will be writing on my phone. Since I have school and stuff and it will be easier and all.

My updates are gonna be slow but I'll try my best to make chapters before hand and post it on time.