A new life? Maybe...

Chapter 3

Quick summary on what happen last chapter. Last chapter Daichi and his gang found two people on the ground. They called an ambulance while they were doing Daichi and Asahi were trying to wake them up but to no avail they didn't wake up. Later on, the ambulance came, Daichi lied to a police officer telling them that they knew them. Since the officer believed them, he asked for his contact info. Which Daichi gave. The team were curios when Daichi had the bags in his hands. They checked the bags and found some interesting things. It ended when Daichi got a call.

--------------------------

*RING RING* 

Daichi started to look for his phone looking around till he spotted his gym bag he went over there and looked, he found it. When he found it, he looked at the callers ID it doesn't say but he just answers it. 

"Hello?" Daichi said in the phone. Everyone in the club room was quiet. 

"Hello is this Daichi." On the other line asked. He puts it on speaker the coach and advisor were in there too. 

"Yes Sir, this is him." He answered back. They were listening in intently. He tapped his foot lightly.

"Good. This is the hospital front desk you are talking too. Sir." The other answered back. Daichi immediately asked if they were okay. "They are okay they have light bruises on them and exhausted. It seems they haven't gotten sleep in a couple of days. They just need to rest and they will be fine." Sighing in relief. 

"Sir may I ask." he asked politely. The others looked at him with a deadpan face. 

"Yes, what is it that you would like to ask." The other said while they heard a typing noise.

"Do they have visiting time. I would like to visit them and give them their stuff." Daichi said while looking at the bags. 

"Of course, you're their father so I don't see them problem." He said. They heard clicking noises from the other end. Daichi was blushing. He was about to deny when Coach Ukai took the phone and looked at him. While muting it so he doesn't hear them. 

"Shhh. Don't say anything. We might be able to find out when their release is." If you looked at him harder you could see he was on the verge of laughing. Daichi looks at him as if he lost his mind. 

"Sir. We have the time for the meetings." 

Daichi snatched his phone back. Unmuting it. 

"Alright would you tell me them please." He said while glaring at the rest. Nishinoya and Tanaka were having a hard time not trying to laugh. Asahi and Sugawara were having little trouble but they were fine nonetheless. 

"6:00 and 20:00 Sir." He responded.  

"Sir do you know when they will be released." Daichi said while looking at the clock on the wall 15:00 (3:00PM). 

"No sir, not at the moment." He responds. Looking up at his coach. The coached nodded and made a gesture for him to continue.  

"Alright thank you sir. We will be on our way soon. What hospital are they at?" He asked remembering that they didn't get the information. 

"We are at Chikusa-ku, Nagoya." He spoke. Daichi nodding knowing where it was but doesn't know how to get here. (I don't where this is I just looked up hospitals in Japan.) 

"Alright Thank you sir." He looked up at the coach. He nodded. 

"Alright bye."  He spoke. Then the line was cut off. He sighed in relief that it was over.