Karasunos incounter

Third Person POV

Daichi was walking down a sidewalk while texting his team in the Karasuno group chat. Done with there chaotic shit, he put his phone away. Shaking his head, he heard two laughs in front of him. He looked up confused. He chuckled as he saw Sugawara and Asahi.

Asahi looked up, smiling than waved, Sugawara following suit. He looked at them confused.

"Why were you guys laughing." Daichi asked. Sugawara chuckled.

"Did you not see the fight going on between the first years." Even more confused he shook his head. They were now all walking by each other. Asahi laughed again, softer than last time.

"That insult is so lame to the point its laugh able" he said in between laughs.

"Who said what?" Daichi asked now interested. looking over at the two.

"Poopyhead." He stated simply, Sugawara laughed

"Hinata?" He asked, Asahi nodded his head. Daichi chuckled shaking his head.

"Why doesn't he just say a cruse word?" He asked. "I mean he says it during matches when he gets frustrated or misses a spike."

"Right like come on its just a few words." Asahi chuckled looking ahead.

"I think he doesn't want to say it to his friends and hurt them but even so Asahi that's bold coming from you ." Suga said while snorting. Asahi glared at him as he scoffed.

"Rude" Asahi said. Huffing slightly as he turned his head away from him blushing from embarrassment.

"Let's get to the gym. They are probably already over there and if we don't get their quicker Coach is going to murder us." He laughed at the end knowing they will be an hour early and started to pick up his pace. They followed suit.

It was a Saturday. They had practice from 8:00 to 12:00

****LITTLE TIMESKIP****

They got there an hour early like Daichi thought and of course he had an extra key to open the gym and locker room. He walked up the stairs. He had saw Kageyama and Hinata already up there. He opened the door to the locker room, they went in and started to get changed. About thirty minutes talking and debating if they should get food. Which did happen, with Kageyama and Hinata getting the food.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came right on time before they left and started to give them what they wanted which wasn't much. They got changed and jumped into the conversation.

After 10 minutes of talking and defending their opinions on different matters. Kageyama and Hinata came back with the snacks. Every team member was there now and had emailed what they wanted making them spend more money than needed.

"You guys are lucking you guys are my friends or I wouldn't have gotten you anything." Hinata said passing out the snacks to the group of teens.

"Hinata, do you want to open the gym while us third years clean here. After we eat." Daichi asked. Hinata looked up and nodded while smiling. Handing the keys over to Hinata. He immediately ran out followed by Kageyama yelling.

"CHEATER YOU STARTED EARLY!!" Running after him. He looked up to see Sugawara already eating with Asahi. They were eating for 3 seconds and heard a yell that was near them.

"HEY DIDN'T I JUST TELL YOU AFTER WE ATE." Daichi yelled. Shaking his head, he sighed.

"Let them be kids." Sugawara said while Tsukishima scoffs and walks out leaving his stuff behind with Yamaguchi following snickering. The rest of the second years followed too talking to one another. Except two they seem to be fine to them.