N Sane Coco x Male Reader - Plans For World Deconstruction - My Son

*N Cortex is now building a machine to destroy the planet Earth and repopulate it with his own mechanic machines. Building a new revolution around the whole Earth.*

Cocos POV

*Sigh*....My son....He is growing up so fast. I see hes learning and becoming stronger as his own man which makes me so very happy. Hes also put on some muscle, I may have to monitor him more since these toxic women want take and use. Not with my son!

But...ever since our last journey (Crash Bandicoot 3) I feel something has been quite off with him. He was sad about something but he just wouldn't tell me. Whenever I would ask him what was wrong, he would always turn away and say "I'm fine" and shut himself in his room.

It wasnt like this 10 years ago. He would always talk me about anything that was on his mind. Whether it was embarrassing, a shy question, it didnt matter, it would just say it. Which greatly made me happy because I wanted to bond more with my child.

It worries me because, I dont want him to hurt himself for something he had no control over. I'm his Mother so anything he needs. I'm here for him no matter what.

I think I should get him to talk to me. I need to know his honesty and what is on his heart. I know these adventures have taken a toll on his mind so who am I NOT, to take care of my son...

He needs me...

(You) POV

I've been thinking to myself alot lately these past moments. Now since I'm of age, I figured it's time that I started to look somewhere else to live. Ever since I got this good paying job that my Mother got me with her, it pretty much has been working out well for me.

Though my Mom is weird and I always call her that because she can be so clumsy at times...

I remember during halloween, she had dressed up as this person named Felicia The Cat who I've never heard of until that day. Talk about embarrassing and clumsy!

But Ive always wanted to be that intelligent just like her.

She always tells me how smart I am too, always giving me compliments on a day to day basis, always being cheerful twenty four seven. Only once have I seen her get angry and....it was at me.

When I had just turned sixteen, there was this cute girl that I had seen. She was so beautiful, almost rivaling my Mothers features. She had pitch black hair, and gorgeous hazel brown eyes. She had looked to be a little bit older however.

This was when I was working away from my Mother. I was working at this restaurant called Aku Aku's Congo's lair. Apparently he got his own restraunt....but as menacing as the name sounds, the food their was like catching a glimpse of paradise. It was that great! My Mother and her brother would always take me there after we got done with out adventures.

She had worked with me. Her name was jasmine and right afterwards we became really good friends. Until...one after evening while working, she had asked that I meet her at the beach after I get home and I had agreed.

*Flash Back*

You: *You walk into you're house*

Coco: Hey honey! *She tells from her tool room*

You: Hey. *You walk heading toward upstairs to you're room*

Coco: (You)! Wheres my kiss? You're just gonna walk in and not acknowledge you're own Mother?! How could you! *sniff*

You: Ugh....Sorry. *You walk back toward her tool room*

Coco: Hey sweetie! *She turns around toward you and takes off her goggles.*
Right here....*She points toward her lips*