N Sane Coco Bandicoot x Male Reader - Diary #2 Gruntilda

*Coco's POV Diary #2*

When I was a sophomore in college, I had a female roommate, and she would regularly party alot. Her name was Gruntilda. This was back in 1992, I was 22 at the time. She would come in drunk or high, sometimes in occassions even both. But even though she was high she would still get her work done and even excelling in her classes. I accidentally took a peep at her one of her assignments she had done for class on Thesis and of course, it was an A.

It seemed to me that she wanted to get more into school and not around guys that were slobs and didnt do anything with themselves. I remember when we first met, she was so intrigued by my skills in school and in my work ethics. Oh course I was very delighted but, it was a meh to me. From that point on we hit it off and became close friends.

I didnt mean to be rude to her but, I had asked her why her skin was green. She told me that her Mother, also named Gruntilda, also had green skin. And Shes always has been like this. She said that her Mother died from an illness, so she lives with her Grandma Melinda.

I had took her out to my favorite restaurant bar called "Wunka Pam Pam" where they served the most freshest delicious food, margaritas, and fresh made smoothies and blended iced coffee. I would always get the fried shrimp with cajun curly fries which is one of my favorite meals to get.

At the time, my brother was freshman in college and he was taking all regular classes. He said that he only wanted to get his bachelors because he has his own "Business" he wants to create. He said that he had plans on making video game starring him called "Crash Bandicoot" says he might even do a series with me in it. That should be interesting to see.

She played the drums fluently, loved playing her guitar who she was also very fluent at. Amazing at singing. But she was very strict on herself to get to where she needed to be at fluent wise by her self. Though she was very honest with herself, she secretly told me that she always wanted a healthy relationship with someone.

She told me that she saw this guy and she fell madly in love with him. She never told me but, I had a feeling it was my brother. She would bring up little hints like, "He looks kinda like you" Which I kinda figured.

She would introduce to me to alot of the sexual things she was into. She had alot of toys she would use. I couldnt tell if she was addicted or not because I'd always here her moaning in the bathroom. Like almost every night. She suggest that I should try it one time for her. I said maybe sometime later. Me having to take adderall pills, and caffeine just so I can keep all As. Wouldn't be my cup of tea right this minute. Or was it?

*Flashback 1992. Palmpa Wunka University*

Coco: *Yaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn* *Coco just finished her advanced calculus assignment.*

Coco: 3 hours of studying, worth it. I'm super beat.

*Gruntilda bursts open into the door room*

Gruntilda: Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!! *She screams*

Coco: Uh hey Grunty...! (Her nickname)

Gruntilda: What are ya doing? *She puts her bag in the ground next to her desk*

Coco: I'm tired right now. *She plops her whole body on her bed face down*

Gruntilda: Coco, I need to show you something. I had got a new toy called a vibrator but I had customized it green!

Coco: That's cool Grunty...now can I sleep now?

Gruntilda: Well dont you want to try it too?

Coco: Eh...

Gruntilda: Come on, it will feel good. Trust me. Dont worry.

Coco: Okay...

Gruntilda: Take off you're panties.

Coco: (My goodness I'm so embarrassed)...*She takes off her panties exposing her nude to her*

Gruntilda: You're so tense, relax. Do you want me to cover you're eyes?

Coco: No. Its okay. I'll watch.

Gruntilda: *Turning her vibrator on, She slowly inserts her vibrator into her only putting the tip inside her sex.*

Coco: *Moaning*... *Heavy breathing*...Ah...

*She gently swirls the 7 in a half inch vibrator into her sex and pushes it into her gently as well. Making her dripping wet*

Coco: Ah...AH!!!...Gruntilda.. *Heaving moaning* Gruntilda...

Gruntilda: It feels wonderful?

*She pushes in further. Inserting it in and out gently stroking her walls as the vibrator is buzzing smoothly.*

Coco: GRUNTILDA! I cant!... AHHHH!!!!

*She climaxes causing a puddle of wetness on the floor of her dorm room.*

Coco: Ah!....*Moan*...Uh....*She still climaxing.*

Gruntilda: Whooo girl. How much you got in you? *She laughes*

Coco: *Heavy breathing*...*She puts the back of her hand on her forehead.*...I'm ...im...a bit...sleepy...*She drifts asleep*

Gruntilda: Well after that you deserve it love. (Now I have to clean her up...awkwardly)...

*End of flashback*

And ever since then, I was obsessed to finding my one true love. I never touched myself like that though. Because I wanted to save myself for the one that's perfect for me. Graduating from my university with my master's degree in engineering, if I had a child, I'd want the best for my child. I'd want to love him as my own. And when he gets older...we may have to have a little chat about something...a heart to heart conversation.

*End Of Diary*

*Somewhere deep in the depths of the jungle*

Aku Aku: We need those gems Immediately!!! Crash and that Bandicoot brat won't know what's coming to them after our plan.

???: Indeed my Master. And I know exactly how to go about it as well....and I'm pretty sure my crew is up for a feast am I right?

???: *Everyone* Yessss....