In Sane Coco Bandicoot x Male Reader - Diary #1 - Tawna

Coco's POV (Diary #1)

It's been around 20 years now since I met my wonderful child and it makes me happy to see that hes happy doing what he loves to do. I never thought that I would become a parent but it's a great gift to me and a nice feeling. I'm very happy.

I love my son but I'm afraid of myself going overboard. Hes my son but we have such a great connection with each other. More than any person I've met in my life. Hes genuine, kind, strong and honest.  Of course I'm gonna to show him all of me!

But even then, I want him to know that he isnt alone. He will never understand how love really is once he move on. Which I really dont want happening.  At least not on my watch.  I want my son to learn more of who I am and I want him to feel comfortable with whatever is upsetting him. His honesty...is all that I desire.

I didnt put him in a school at all because I was terrified of him getting into the wrong things with his student peers. Instead, I taught him myself as I already had my Master degree in mechanical engineering and my PhD. Although my child is quiet, his behavior has always been so great. And did I mention hes a hard worker too? I cant remember the last time we gotten into it. And if we did...matter of fact...this shocked me.

We did get into an arguement and he told me why he couldnt go see her little "Girlfriend" who believe or not was the teacher of a school. Hitting on my son. He was 17 at the time. Yes I sure as hell did my research on the bitch and it turned out she had an STI!, (God I'm feeling heated writing this...) She was single with 3 kids, an alcoholic, and...I said to my son absolutely not! Over my dead body you arent going out of this house and seeing her. Period.

My son was shocked because he didnt know. She did look quite younger but not as good as me that's for sure. I screamed at him and expressed how angry I was towards him because he deserves better. He...he gave me a hug afterwards and, I wasnt expecting him to react like that but I embraced him tightly. He said he was sorry but I told him, if you stay by my side, you'll be okay. You were about to die and people like that will only take advantage of you for their own personal use and drain you.

It was that night that I will never forget. Slightly aroused when I went to bed but, I had to keep myself together until is was the right time to tell him. But not until hes comfortable. One day when the moment arrives.

Ah...I believe my sister is coming to visit us today. Luckily I still have my thanksgiving dinner I cooked leftover in the fridge. I know that she told me she was visiting a friend of hers but she never told why. Important I guess but cant wait to see her.

End of Diary #1

Tawna's POV

*Sigh...* Life has been such a confusion lately. I need to be around some good energy for once. It makes me happy to see that my sister is happy and doing well with herself and her kid. And the family of course. Things have been peaceful for some years now. N is in prison but I know he will try to escape eventually.

Though my job is difficult to the point where I dont even tell me husband (Crash) about it. I cant until its finished...This upsetting feeling I constantly hang on too is becoming a burden unto me now. And I'm not sure how to go about it. Gah my head is starting hurt, I need a drink and forget about this.

???: That bitch! *She sips her henessy*

???: That coward, lying Bandicoot, witch! How dare after everything I've done...I'm gonna show her the exact pain she put to me through. I will go to Extreme measures to make sure she understand!

???: Soon...