here we go

a/n: so um hi. well. i kinda forgot about this story sorry about that. but. oke. well school started back. i'm gone try to update this again and maybe get a regular schedule. ok well here we go i guess. this is gonna be a short one. :)))

your pov

"YOU BITCH SAPNAP WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT FOR?" me and sapnap are playing on a personal world we made together the other day. we were trying to finish building our house but instead, he decided to kill my pet sheep.

"that sheep was just annoying. all it did was baa baaa baa and it got on my nerves."

"BUT HE WAS MY FAVORITE! i hate you." i say with a slight sad emotion in my tone.

"oh come onnn you don't mean that. you love me~" he says carrying out the e.

"i can just ban you from the world you know that right? it just as easy as~" i start typing into chat the command, then i hear sapnap yell.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT Y/N Y/N YOU DONT HAVE TO NONONO~"

"why. you murdered my sheep in cold blood. you knew how much he meant to me." beginning to fake cry i start typing again.

"oh come on please i'll get you another one."

just then i see sapnaps minecraft character running at me with something in hand. i freeze and start crouching. when he gets to me, he slows and crouches, also.

"what do you wantt~" i whine, basically sounding like a baby but we don't talk about that.

"here, take this. i promise to get you a new sheep later." he says softly, dropping an item. i slowly walk forward picking it up, realising what it is.

"oo a flower! it's y/f/c too!" i screech (your fav colour)

"yeah i kinda knew it since, you know, i'm such a good guy you know!" him and his cocky tones.

"or maybe just a simp." i say

"yeah, that too i guess..." he says shyly, obviously embarrassed to admit it.

"wait-" it takes me a minute to process what he just said. "WHAT!"

"yeah, i guess you could call me a simp, as long as it's not on stream i don't wanna be banned."

"hm, okay. well if you're a simp then that means that i have to be a simp too to balance it out. you know that right?" what did i just say. did i just admit that-

"i'm fine with that."

a sly smile creeps up onto my face when he says that.

"no telling dream and george that i'm a simp, i am not dealing with that. nope. not at all." i state sternly.

"awww why not~ it'll be funny, i won't be the only one being teased."

"no." i say "or i'm not a simp anymore." even though my cam isn't on, i cross my arms like a small child.

"ugh fine. my flights tomorrow, i better get offline and get some sleep and ~yawn~ finish up my packing." he says

"okay. when are you getting in again?" i ask

"the flight is supposed to land around 4 so i'd say by then. dream and george won't be there until the next day though because dream decided to drive and he's gonna pick up george in florida, that's where his planes gonna land. from there they'll just drive over here."

a/n: author forgot sapnap lives close to you so we're making it to where he's flying over bc he doesn't have a car and he doesn't want to uber :)))