let it begin

a/n: so, one of my friends suggested i update every weekend since i don't have a schedule right now, and i tend to forget about wattpad a lot. so that's what i'm gonna try to do. it may be late in the weekend tho bc of softball and stuff so yeah :) i don't have the work ethic to update like everyday or every other day and i'm sorry for that (gifted kid burnout) ALSO ALSO ALSO 1. please point out grammar and spelling errors, i won't be mad bc i don't proof read before i publish 2. give me some ideas! i don't really know where this story will go and i need some motivation for things to write! OKAY THATS ALL READ ON XOXO -kay <3

dream pov~ (WOAH DREAM POV POGGERS)

"did i just hear what i think i heard?" i hear george say from behind me.

"i'm sorry guys but we are not going to be third wheels here, i- i don't want that that's just boring..." i say.

to be honest, i didn't expect sapnap to fall for a fan girl. but quite frankly he has a reason to.   y/n is gorgeous in person. her eyes sparkle, reflecting all the lights in the room, her (y/h/c) hair flipped perfectly to the side along with her perfect body. there's no other girl that could compare to her.

one bad thing though, sapnap likes her, and i'm pretty sure i do too.

even though the whole internet thinks me and george are "perfect for each other," we're just really good friends. i'm straight, well maybe not I'm not sure, and i've had my fair share of girlfriends in the past, but no one can compare to y/n. i know she doesn't like me back, she likes sap, and i can't change that.

what if...

me and y/n lock eyes, hers looking directly into mine. i'm staring. i look away quickly, wanting to avoid any and all awkward situations.

y/n pulls out her phone, and sapnap gets up to greet me and george.

"hey man!" he says, doing that thing that guys do to greet each other that i can't describe.

"hey!" i say. my phone dings as we let go of each other. as he goes to greet george, i pull out my phone and unlock it. i go to my messages.

y/n

staring now, are we?

maybe...

i look back up from my phone and look at y/n. she looks back up to me, and i smirk.

"hey guys, there's a guest bedroom and the couch. you guys choose what y'all are sleeping in." she says, averting her gaze over to where george and sapnap are.

your pov~

"hey guys, there's a guest bedroom and the couch. you guys choose what y'all are sleeping in." my eyes move away from dream and to the boys behind him. "two can have the guest and one on the couch."

sapnap and george immediately run to the guest room, leaving dream behind.

"i guess that leaves me with the couch," dream says, hands dropping to his sides like someone does when they're disappointed. "i really hope it's comfortable or else i am going to throw a fit."

"and we totally want to see that," i get up from my chair and pass by dream. "i'm going to go freshen up a bit, make yourselves comfortable."

i head to my room and close the door. grabbing some new clothes, i go the bathroom and turn the shower on. why did dream look at me that way? i mean, we just met, he's never seen me in person before, so maybe that's it? i'm not sure.

i step in the shower, and begin my routine.

once i was out, i brushed my hair and teeth, changed and put some minimal makeup on. i walk out of my room and into the hall, halting when i hear my name being said around the corner.

"so, do you think y/n likes you back?" said dream.

"i mean i think? i guess, i mean she acts like it, don't you think?" says sapnap.

"well yeah, but we're gonna be here for a while longer so we'll see."

i walk around the corner.

"hey guys," they turn abruptly towards me. "where's george?"

"oh, u-uh hey," sap smiles, "he's in the shower i think."

"okay, do you guys just wanna chill out today? maybe watch a few movies and such?" (i almost wrote suck there uh-)

"sure! but please no horror again, that movie was enough to give a grown man nightmares." sapnap says.

"so it gave you nightmares?" i giggle.

"oh shut up."

time skip to about 5:30, a movie just ended.

the credits roll to what seems like a never ending movie. we just watched titanic, and to be fair it's kind of sad at the end.

we're all on my couch right now, me in between dream and sapnap, and george on the other side of dream. my head is slightly resting on sapnaps shoulder, and ever since my head fell there, he hasn't moved a muscle.

my stomach growls (grrr >:[)

"ugh, i'm hungryyy." i pull my knees up to my chest and i lean further onto sapnap.

"y'all wanna order some take out or something? i can pay." sapnap says, shifting to make it more comfortable for me.

"yeah! i'm starving to be honest." george said.

i get up, "hey, im gonna go the the bathroom real quick, order whatever," i walk through the hallway into my room and go to my bathroom,

sapnap pov 

i order everone's food, and sit back onto the couch. 

"hey dream, you know how y/n has a pc, correct?" i ask.

"uh yeah, why?" he answers.

"well," i debate asking this "do you think we could convince her to start streaming? and may be we could all stream together, and tweet it out and stuff to help her grow?"

dream and george both look up at me. 

"just a thought," i add. couldnt streaming help us grow closer?

"that actually sounds like a cool idea, don't you think dream?" george replies. 

"is this just a stunt to try and closer to her?" dream asks.

"wel-" y/n walks into the room. 

"hey, im back." she walks back over to the couch and sits down. 

"y/n, sap has something to ask," dream also sits back down onto the couch.

"okay, what is it?" she looks up at me.

"would you ever consider streaming?"

A/N: hey guys!! im tired and it is a monday night and i told myself that i would update this weekend but i forgot :) so here's this. i wanted to get this out, and then expand the rest of what i was going to do into its own chapter. anyways have a good day!! ilyy! xoxo, kay! 

1153 words