talkin'

a/n: idk what i'm going to write going into this so we're just gonna say that this chapter is going to be about sapnap and y/n talking more ig. and like next chapter may be the flights and stuff i'm not sure yet tho. anywaysss this ones gonna be fun 😏

~your pov~ (after they just finished dming)

this. is. awesome.
he really is fun to talk to i must say, but my real question is how did he know that i lived so close to him? i don't have anything about my city or place on my socials so how would he have found out?

my thoughts exactly as i closed twitter out of my phone. when i was talking to sap, he- i really don't know how to explain it- he sounded, different. not like usual may i add. like i said i don't really know how to describe it, maybe over excited? he even used (ofc!) like tf sap? since when do you act like a fangirl smh.

anyways i throw my phone back on my bed and turn on my pc. it's a decent time here and i really haven't eaten, i've been really shaken up about the competition that i've evidently forgotten. before sitting down and getting on my computer, i head to the kitchen to make me a simple snack. just a granola bar and a gatorade. cause like electrolytes.

as i arrive back at my pc with a grin on my face, it's up and running. i put in my password and launch discord. when i open up my server i see that i have a new friend request.

new friends request from Sapnap

oh

my

god.

sapnap added me? this is crazy. omg. i quickly accept the request and calm my self down. i see that alissas online so i call her.

one ring.

two rings.

"hey y/n! what's up?"

"alissa you won't believe what just happened."

"omg what is it!"

"sapnap added me on discord."

"y/n that's great! you accepted it right?"

"YEAH WHY WOULD I NOT!" i yelled a little louder than i thought i would.

then i hear muffled crying on the other end of the call.

"i'm sorry alissa, i did not mean to yell. it was an accident! please!"

"HAH you thought i was crying."

"don't do me that way you short horn player!"

"okay sorry lol." she said sarcastically.

"anyways, i need to clear my mind for a bit to calm down, you wanna start up a new survival world?"

"yeah let's do it."

and that's what we did. me and alissa sat on a call together, playing in a survival world for what seemed like ten minutes. but by the time we had defeated the ender dragon, it was 2 am.

"holy crap alissa, it's 2 am! we should get some rest. i have work tomorrow."

"and i have school tomorrow dude. you don't even have a job you high school dropout."

she's right. i never thought school was for me. i was really into coding and video games much more than being a doctor like my parents told me to. they said i would never amount to anything if i just played video games all day.

"anyways i'm going to bed." she said

"okay, cya."

then she left the call. i closed minecraft then i yawned. i should get some sleep to. i shut down my pc and go lay down. i slowly drift off to sleep.