REQUESTS HERE!!!

[ Requests open ]

WHAT I WONT ACCEPT:
- smut
- su!c!de 
- any form of self h*rm
- omegaverse
- ped0ph!lia
- h0m0ph0b!a
- harry potter aus 
- use of slurs (do ppl even request that-?)

WHAT I WILL ACCEPT (examples):
- Fluff!
- Angst
- K!ll!ng scenes 
- gaNg
- character d3ath (major n minor)
- different aus eg highschool, mecha
- BxB
- BxG
- honestly, anything wholesome

Please, please say detailed things if you absolutely want it to be specific.

Including if it's y/n, what gender/ pronouns you'd like. (They/them, he/they, he/him, she/her ETC)

I will tag you in the chapter, unless you say otherwise. (Please mention in comment if so)

EG FOR REQUEST
"slight angst with fluff towards the end of jisung featuring chan, high school au where you get into an argument with your family and go to them for support. she/her y/n tag me in the chapter please!"

"crack fic where seungmin is trapped in a donut and so hyunjin has to eat his way through to save him. BxB no y/n, pls don't tag me!"

"fluff where changbin is scared of thunder and lightning and so he/him y/n cuddles him to sleep. tag me!"

"Fic of mafia au where gender neutral y/n has to kill Jeongin but fails. Don't mention any pronouns, Tag me!"

I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO REFUSE YOUR REQUEST!
To request, simply comment under here or if you want to stay anonymous, dm me!

Requests can take from 1 day to 2 months to complete :) thank you~

Hellevator. || stray kids oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें