Still Into You - Seungmin (FLUFF)

Exes
SEUNGMIN x GENDER NEUTRAL READER
Fluff

Dear Seungmin,

God dammit, this sounds so stupid, but after all these years I can't help but still love you. I know, I know! I should move on, you've gotten over me already- but my mind will never rest until I say this. Fuck, my hands are shaking while writing this, and I'm so scared to give it you... but I know I have to. It's just, you're beautiful. Inside and out. I found out recently you got into singing, and I'm so proud! You have a stunning voice, and a smile that can light up the whole world. I'm not kidding.

You may be wondering why I'm still into you. That's the thing, I seriously do not know. I guess it's just how you're so selfless and kind hearted, how your laugh warms my heart. I miss the days when we used to cuddle on the couch, the bliss of everything we did together. How we used send each other good morning and good night texts, how we used to stay up past 1 am just talking about how our day went, random topics and our friends. How we used to get each other spontaneous gifts. By the way, I still have the matching necklace. I wear it every day, I swear you're the only one that keeps me going in this cruel world. But, do you still have yours? 

We dated for 1 year. And it was the best year of my life. I fell deep. And I can't come back up. See what you've done to me? You've made me fall for you. 

Fuck. Remember when we went to the beach? Best day of my life. It was so fun, and with you... I could never be more happy. You were there with me, you stayed by my side.

This must come to an end. I'm so sorry for ranting, you probably didn't even read this far. You don't have to answer me, Min. Shit, I shouldn't call you that. But seriously, don't respond to this. I don't think my heart could take it.

I hope you stay happy and healthy. I fucking love you so, so much. Goodbye, Seungmin.

- Love, (NAME)