Bloom - Hyunjin (ANGST)

BREAKING UP
HYUNJIN x F READER
ANGST

"Our love was bloomed in a garden of thorns, the day I said hello." Hyunjin's voice cracked, as (NAME) stared helplessly at the wall. "I know your warmth, laughter and love is real but I have to hide away, because I'm a monster."

She clutched the phone against her ear tightly, her knuckles turning white as tears cascaded down her face, a voice inside her begging to go to Hyunjin right away, to hold him tight and to wipe the tears away from his face.

"Please don't leave me, Jinnie.." (NAME) pleaded, sliding against the door. "You're not a monster, you're Hwang Hyunjin, a beautiful person who's made everyday of my life so much better. So please, don't leave me. Not now."

"Maybe back then I was, but when I look in the mirror all I see is a monster, a monster that breaks everyone." His voice echoed through the phone, as (NAME)'s body shook.

"I'll hold your hand, hug you, kiss you, I'll do everything we did together before the incident. Hyunjin, they have nothing to do with us, just ignore them and-"

"Don't lie to me." Hyunjin interrupted, his voice laced with melancholy. "You know that I can't, you know that we aren't fate,"

(NAME) shook her head repeatedly, despite knowing Hyunjin would be able to see her. "Stop, no, Hyunjin..." She whimpered. "Don't-" she hiccuped. "Don't go, I need you, I need to see your laugh and your smile, I need you in my life." She cried.

"I still want you," He whispered.