🌐DIO?! {part6!Jotaro + F! DIO's daughter! Reader}🌐

❣️requested by....
@WeatherBoys67
((❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗❤️❤️💞💞💗❤️💗 hearts 4 u))

You leaned yourself to the wall as you played with the end of your (h/l) hair. You looked up as you heard someone enter the room. You looked up at them. There was a guard and an old man, who seemed to be in his 30 or 40's. He looked around then suddenly stared at you with questioning eyes.
"Hey, if you got a problem beat it," you said, not wanting an old man staring at you.
He mumbled something under his breath, something about your hair. You never thought it was different it was just blonde (h/l) hair, just like anyone else. You made a scowl, he was giving you the chills down your spine. He suddenly turned said something to the police then walked towards you. You took a few steps back, unconsciously feeling like something bad is going to happen.
You called out your Stand, backing away from the unknown man. He summoned his Stand as he walked up closer to the bars. He grabbed one of the bars, leaning to it, "Oi, who's your father?"
"P- pardon?"
"Your father."
"Why would you want to know that?"
"You have the similar hair color as a.." he stopped and cleared his throat.
"A person I know."
"I do not know you, I don't see the reason to tell you about my personal informations."
"Fuck that personal info shits. Fine if you're not talking just answer this; is your father DIO?" he hissed.
You hesitated, 'How does he know my father?'
"Is that a yes or no?"
"Y- yes. DIO is my father as my mother says."
"Good, at least your not as annoying as the others I met. You can call me Jotaro, I fought your father years ago."
"I- you what?"
"He was an enemy I had no chance. And also, seems like you are a fellow Stand user as well," he said as he pulled back his Stand.
You sat down on your prison bed with your Stand still hovering around you.
"You're name's (Y/n) Brando, right?" Jotaro asked.
"How-."
"The guard told me."
"Quit the 'Brando' thing. It's the last name of my long lost father. Mother told me that he told her before running off to another girl's arms," you said, resting your head on your palm. Jotaro just silently stood there, he didn't talk.
"Anyways, why did you fight my father?"
"He got my mother in trouble, I had to kill him," Jotaro said, letting go of the bar now.
"But why? What kind of trouble?"
"Good grief, why are you females so annoying."
You blinked your eyes one or two times before letting out an 'Oooh.'
"What?" he asked as he made a small frown.
"You're Jolyne's dad, right? You both have the same eye color. Ocean blue eyes are pretty rare."
He looked down to his watch then walked away without a word. You crooked your head, he really had a bitchy attitude.
"Oi, at least tell me what kind of person my father was," you said, standing up.
"He wasn't a human. He was a vampire to correct you. And don't start with the attitude thing, just know he was a pain in the ass," Jotaro said and walked out.
'Can't believe 'he's Jolyne's dad. No wonder why she hates him so much,' you thought to yourself and laid down on your prison bed.

((Sksksksksk send help ;w;))
+ik it's short i'm having hard time with da ideaaaaa