🌐💗It's Kinda Gay {Jotaro x Kakyoin + M! Unhelpful?! Reader}💗🌐

!Modern(?) au
!Kakyoin didn't die (pls don't die cherry boi ;^;)

Kakyoin wiped the blood off of his mouth, it was the bullies again.
"Nori, are you alright?"
"Hm? Y- yeah, I'm alright. No need to worry, (Y/n)-san."
"Seriously, you should ask for some help. It's not like one or two times," you said as you helped Kakyoin up.
"It's okay. It's not like they'll stop. It'll just cause more problems."
"You're too kind," you pouted your lips.
"Anyways, let's go get Kujo. Plus, we can ask him to beat the bullies up for hurting his boyfriend~," you teased as you ran to the school entrance.
"(Y/n)!" Kakyoin shouted as he ran to the same direction as you.

"H- hey, Jo- Jotaro," you said as you tried to catch your breath.
"Hm?" Jotaro looked down at you, confused.
"Yare yare, did the bullies bully you again?"
"No, they.. they bullied Nori," you said as you huffed.
"(Y/n)!!" you heard Kakyoin's voice. He was running towards you.
"Ah shit," you murmured and went behind Jotaro.
"Good grief. Leave me alone, you two are annoying," Jotaro growled, pushing you away from his back.
"Hey! Shit shit!" you screeched and ran to the school.
Kakyoin stopped next to Jotaro, trying to catch his breath.
"How's (Y/n) so fast when he wants, it's unfair," Kakyoin murmured.
"Kakyoin, don't use your Stand on him. You do know that he can't see Stands," Jotaro said as he patted Kakyoin's back.
"I know..."
"Say, did the bullies do that to you?" Jotaro asked as he clenched Kakyoin's arm. There were small cuts on his palm along with a red line on his wrist.
"Yeah. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anyways."
Jotaro just looked down at Kakyoin, his hands still clenching Kakyoin's arm.
"I- I should go get (Y/n)," Kakyoin said, trying to break the silence.
"Hey, Kakyoin. Leave him to be. It'll just get annoying," Jotaro said, clenching Kakyoin's arm tighter.
"Don't you think he'll feel lonely walking home alo-."
"Nah, he'a a loner type anyways."
"Ah, I get it. Le- let's head back. Also, you can let go of my arm. The wounds doesn't hurt anyways."
"Hm? Oh.. okay," Jotaro said, letting go of Kakyoin's arm.
"Thanks. Let's head back home, shall we?"
Jotaro nodded.

They walked side to side, it was quiet, only that chatter of people and almost silent chirps of birds.
"Hey, Kakyoin."
"Hm?" Kakyoin looked up at Jotaro.
"You can visit my house if you want. It's close and you need to patch your wounds."
"Ah, it's alright. I can patch them up by myself. Also, I feel like it would might be a disturbance for Miss Holly. By the way, she's fine now, right?"
"My mom's alright, don't worry. Also... my mom won't mind my friend coming over."
"Ah... then, can I visit-."
"Of course! I mean... yeah sure."
"Okay then. Ah, I got a message. You won't mind me checking it, right?"
"Hm. Just check it, I can wait."
Kakyoin opened his phone, he soon froze as soon as he read the message.
"Oi, Kakyoin. You okay?"
"I- I... I."
"Hm?" Jotaro leaned to Kakyoin to check the message.
'Don't forget to use protection!' -(Y/n)
"Kakyoin wait here I think I forgot something at school."
"H- hold it Jotaro. You can't just kill him for this!"
"This is enough reason to kill him."
"Jotaro!"

Kakyoin and Jotaro finally reached to Jotaro's home. Jotaro opened the door, he was all grumpy due to not being able to punch you.
"Jotaro, I doubt that (Y/n) didn't mean it," Kakyoin said.
"Hmph," Jotaro snorted as he opened the door.
"Ah welcome back Jotaro. I see you brought Kakyoin over," Holly welcomed with a smile.
"Good grief," Jotaro mumbled and pulled Kakyoin to his room.
"I'll get you guys some fruits!" Holly shouted.
Jotaro just hummed. Kakyoin tried to say something but was stopped by Jotaro closing the door right in front of him.
"Stay here, I'll go get the first aid kit," Jotaro said, pushing Kakyoin away from the door.
"I- uh, okay."
"Hmm," Jotaro said as he closed the door.
"Jotaro tell Miss Holly-."
"Tell her yourself."
"O- okay," Kakyoin sweat dropped.

"Jotaro, I need to go somewhere. Here's the snacks, have fun wit Kakyoin," Holy said, handing Jotaro the plate filled with fruits.
"Hmm."
"Bye."
"Bye."

"Ah, Jotaro, you're finally back. Hm? What about Miss Holly?" Kakyoin asked, looking at the plate Jotaro was holding.
"She went out. It's non of your business anyways," Jotaro said putting down the plate and the med kit.
"Ah.. I needed to thank her for bringing us snacks.."
"Thank her later."
"Ah..."
"Oi Kakyoin, take your clothes off."
"Wh- what?! Jotaro-."
"Oi, take it off so I cam treat your wounds," Jotaro groaned, opening the med kit.
"Ah, sorry," Kakyoin sweat dropped as he unbuttoned his gakuran.
"Where did you get hurt?"
"Usually the back.."
"Okay."
Kakyoin sighed as he took his gakuran off.
"Jotaro, it might have been better if I just took care of it by mysel-," Kakyoin stopped as Jotaro touched his back.
"Where exactly did you get hurt?"
"That hurts!"
"Sorry."
"Jojo, you do know that I can just mend my wounds by myself.."
"You can't heal your back."
"I can use Hierophant."
"Still."
Kakyoin sighed, placing his well folded gakuran down on the ground. Jotaro scowled, getting impatient.
"Hey!" Kakyoin shouted as Jotaro started unbutton his shirt. The position made it look like they were hugging.
"You're slow. It's going to take forever to take off your clothes."
"Jojo, you don't need to-."
"Shut it. The wound might get worser if you don't hurry."
"Okay..."
Kakyoin took his shirt off, showing Jotaro his back.
"Stay still, it might sting," Jotaro said as he applied medicine on Kakyoin's wounds.
"Don't worry. I'm used to that," Kakyoin said, voice filled with proud.
"Yeah sure," Jotaro chuckled lightly and reached for the bandage.
"There, it's all done," Jotaro closed the med kit after placing everything back on its place.
"Thanks," Kakyoin said looking back at Jotaro.
"Hm? What's wrong?" Kakyoin crooked his head. Jotaro's face was dusted red.
"Just- get your clothes on. I'm putting the med kit back on its place."
"O- okay," Kakyoin reached for his shirt.

Jotaro came back, Kakyoin was still buttoning his shirt.
"I can't believe the scar is still here," Jotaro said, looking at Kakyoin's stomach.
"Yeah, the doctor said it'll stay there forever. Welp, it might be a nasty one but it's still meaningful."
Jotaro made a small smirk and sat down in front of Kakyoin, helping him button his shirt.
"Don't move your hands too much. You do know that there are some scratches on your palm, right?" Jotaro said, finishing buttoning Kakyoin's shirt.
"I know, don't worry."
"Hmph."
Kakyoin chuckled and patted Jotaro's back.
"Hey, don't-," Kakyoin stopped as soon as Jotaro hugged him.
"Jojo?"
"Let's just stay like this for a while."
"O- okay.."

"Jotaro, am I weird..?" Kakyoin asked as he broke the hug.
"Hm? Is it because of your scar?"
"N- not that."
"Is it because of Stands?"
"No. It's because of my love interest."
"Why? It's not like you're into moms."
"Jotaro!"
"What?"
"I th- think I like you! I know it isn't normal of a guy to like a guy b- but I think I like you!"
"Hm? Is this another prank you're pulling with (Y/n)?"
"N- no! I really like you..."
Jotaro stayed silent.
"Y- you can say no if you want..."
"When did I say I don't? I was questioning if this was reality."
"What?"
"I do like you Kakyoin. I was worried if my mind was playing games with me. I really like you Kakyoin. I really do."
"Jojo.."
"Hm?"
"Damn it Jotaro! You made me worry!" Kakyoin shouted as he hugged Jotaro.
Jotaro smirked and patted Kakyoin's back lightly. Kakyoin hugged Jotaro tighter, not wanting to let go.

((Idk what else to write so... yeet))
+ps my finals finally ended >w<
{and i screwed it up as usual (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)}

(I know that Japanese use mails more than texts but- yeet uwu)