🍋 Melt {Part 3! Polnareff x F! Reader}🍋

❣️requested by....
@homeboykale

You knocked on Polnareff's door, your hand full of laundry from your crew mates. He swung the door open, giving you a smile as he noticed you.
"What is it?" he asked, giving you a wide grin.
"Laundry, give me your laundry. I got some coin from Mr. Joestar so don't worry about the money. And I picked up Kakyoin's in Jotaro and Iggy's room. So you just have to give me yours."
Polnareff leaned and gave you a peck on the cheek, handing you some laundries.
"Thanks mon amour," he whispered.
"Cut it off. I'm not here to be flirted with," you said cheeks red.
He just chuckled as you walked off with the laundries.

You grumbled about you being all alone doing the laundries, up to the washing part and drying was good but it was a pain to get all the clothings folded and take them back to the hotel. You summoned your Stand, making it take the laundry for Polnareff and Kakyoin, who was sharing the same room. It took you almost forever to just move the laundries over to the hotel. You sighed as you looked up the stairs, you could sense that you doing the laundry was the worst idea although you said you will do it.
"Damn it. Damn it," you grumbled as you took all the clothings up the stairs.
You knocked on Mr. Joestar and Avdol's room violently, not wanting to hold onto the heavy clothings anymore.
Avdol opened the door, taking his and Mr. Joestar's clothing and gave you a thanks. You moved over to Jotaro's room, almost knocking the door off. You were soon greeted by Jotaro, being angry with you banging on the door so loudly. You pouted as you lastly visited Polnareff's room. He gave you a wide grin as he took his clothes as well as Kakyoin's.
"Merci," he said, placing the clothes down on their bed.
"Are you heading back in your room?" Polnareff asked, leaning to the door frame.
"I need some rest," you said turning around to walk back to your room. Polnareff just pouted a bit as he watched you walk away once again. He smiled, happy to just have a word with you, walked over to the clothes to divide his and Kakyoin's. As he was going through the laundries you gave him he found a small clothing poking out from his pile of clothing. He picked it up to see an underwear, too small to be a man's.
"Is that (Y/n)'s?" Kakyoin said, peeking from behind.
Polnareff shrieked, surprised by Kakyoin's sudden appearance.
"You should hand it back to her. She must be looking for it," Kakyoin added, walking to his bed.
"I should, don't I?"
"I see no use in having it with you," Kakyoin said getting his book out of his bag.
Polnareff looked left and right, trying to find a bag so that you won't be embarrassed seeing him with your underwear in his hands, exposed.
"Just hand it to her like it's a handkerchief," Kakyoin said annoyed by the French man.
"Hoho," he chuckled, imagining what would happen.

You opened your door to see a silver haired man, holding something. You raised an eyebrow, not getting what he meant. He quietly unfolded the underwear, making you shriek. You quickly took it away from him, face red.
"Why- why do you have that!" you asked, shocked.
"Well, it seemed like you accidentally put it in my laundries," he said with a light smile. You grumbled as you placed your underwear in the drawer. He looked over at you, eyeing your clothes. You raised an eyebrow not noticing what you were wearing. He coughed, making you look down at your clothing. It was just a shirt, nothing on the bottom.
"I-."
He looked away, his face red like yours.
"You look weird standing there," you said, embarrassed. He walked in the room and closed the door.
"Now it doesn't look weird," he said, trying to grin.
"It looks totally weird!" you shouted, trying to cover your crouch by pulling on the edges of your shirt.
"Do you... want to do it?" you asked looking away.
"All of a sudden?!" Polnareff shouted, shocked.
"I- idiot it's you who's hard right now.." you said averting his eyes.
"Was.. was it that noticeable?"
"I... I'm your girlfriend... also, it's pretty noticeable."
He hugged you, making your face to get shoved in between his chest.
"Are you being serious (Y/n)?" he asked, holding you tightly.
"I'm not a jokester like you," you said shoving your face in his chest more.
He picked you up, making you freeze.
"Wrap your legs around my waist," he said, giving you a grin. You wrapped your legs around him, to feel him lightly spanking your ass as a good job. You trembled, feeling the sudden pain.
"Ma petite princess, you are very cute," he said giving you kisses.
You melted in his touch, your body giving up the tension as he kissed you more deeply. He walked over to your bed, making you sit.
"Hehe your face is so red (Y/n)," he said breaking the kiss.
He slithered his hand up your thighs to your belly. You pulled him for another kiss, he continued his way up to your chest, softly playing with your nips. You let out small and short moans as he played around with you. He broke the kiss for some air and as soon as his lips was off of you, you fell down with your back to the bed. Polnareff grabbed your waist before you could hit your head, keeping you half way up.
"Did I make you feel too good, princess?" he asked, letting you lie down slowly.
You made a faint hum as your body felt like it was melting away. Polnareff leaned closer, giving you another deep kiss. You moaned in his soft touch around your body. He kissed the side of you neck, lightly sucking in a soft manner. You sucked his earlobe, making him look at you in surprise.
"Princess do you want to get dirty already?" he gave you a wide grin.
You looked at him, pouting. He just leaned closer, pushing his hip towards you.
"You're hard," you said, feeling his member on your bottom.
"And you're still not ready princess," he said giving you another long deep kiss. He then moved down yo nibble on your neck while his hand hovered around your back.
"You're teasing me at this point," you said, hugging Polnareff.
"I don't want to go rough on you princess."
"Such a gentleman," you mumbled, biting his neck.
"Ow ow, you want me to go rough?" he chuckled.
You just pouted at his words.
"Just fuck me already. And stop teasing me I'm gonna melt."
"You can melt away my princess," he whispered, giving you a hickey on your neck.
You slid your hand down him, grabbing his member. You could feel him twitch in sudden grip.
"So hasty princess."
He pulled his pants off as he adjusted you to feel comfy on the bed.
"Don't be so hasty princess, I want to make you feel good."
He leaned and kissed you once again, as his hand went down to your pussy.
"I'm just gonna tease you a but more, ma amour."
"Don't mess with me," you said, grabbing his hand on your pussy.
"You don't want my hand there?"
"I don't need a hand."
He slid down to your thighs, making you look at him in surprise.
"Will my tongue make you feel better?" he gave you a smile.
You just looked at him, flustered. He just gave you the assuring smile and went down to kiss your pussy.

When he was done down there you just lied down on the bed, melted by his touch.
"That'll loosen it up," he said, sitting up to see you lying down in pleasure.
"Don't melt yet princess, I got one more left for you," he smiled as he gave you a kiss on the cheek.
He aligned his dick to your pussy, trying to make an easy way in.
"I'll go in now princess," he said, placing his hands on your hips.
All you could do while it went in was moan in pleasure. It was big and hard yet so pleasuring. You could hear his grunts as he went in deeper and deeper.
"I can't.." you said, holding onto Polnareff tightly. You could hear him whispering something under his breath as he fully went in you.
"Does it hurt princess?"
"Feels too good," you mumbled.
"I'll move," he said as he unwrapped your arms from him.
You could do nothing but moan in pleasure as Polnareff moved gently inside of you hitting your G spots every thrust.
"Does it feel good?" Polnareff asked after a few more thrusts.
"Hmm.." you hummed as you felt a knot in your stomach.
"Your bending princess," he said giving you kisses on your chest.
You grabbed onto Polnareff's hand on your hip as you felt your climax coming closer.
"Do you need a hand princess?" he said holding your hand.
"Hah..."
"I'll go slowly if you want princess," he said kissing your chest again.
"It's... good like this," you moaned out.
He grinned as he placed some kisses on the back of your hand he was holding.
"I'm.."
"You can cum princess," he said, holding onto your hand tighter.
You moaned as you climaxed, your chest rose up and down as you were panting in exhaustion.
"Do you want me to pull out?" he asked, kissing your neck.
"Keep going," you said wrapping your arms around his neck.
He went on for a few more minutes before pulling out to cum on your stomach.
"That felt good princess," he said giving you kisses on your cheek.
"I feel like I'm melting," you said, hugging Polnareff.
"Was it good?"
"Too good," you said, puffing a little bit.
"I'm glad I was able to please you ma petite princess. Sleep up now, we have a long day tomorrow as well."
"I need to clean up."
"I'll clean you up," he smiled, pulling the covers up your body.
"The covers a mess."
"I'll go get my cover we can sleep together then," he gave you the idiotic smile.
You just hummed, blushing. He gave you a peck on your cheek as he left to get you two a blanket.

((I'm still slow on writing lemons OTL the pain of a virgin writer + plz tell me if i have some errors))