Losing control

AMELIA POV:
"She needs the tubes taking out of her mouth doctor"

Luna Lovegood spoke.

She was such a pure soul. The doctor came over to Hades bed. I felt awful. She was so pale and lifeless when i had arrived. Draco and Bella had told me what happen. Cedric had gotten in trouble for beating Harry Potter.

They hadn't heard about what Isabella done to Ginny Weasley yet. Dumbledore new the truth... he took Harry's side... no justice would be served to my baby... only 100 points taken from Griffindor.

We had set her up a new house with a new type of design... hoping it would be better for her mental health too.

"She's awake and talking now... She's asking for you Ma'am" The lady said.

I walked in to see Draco holding her hand and mumbling sorry's to her while small tears escaped her eyes.

"Hey love" i said smiling holding back the tears as i stroked her hair gently... she'd always loved that since she was a little girl... Id do it every night since she was 5 when she awoke from her nightmares.

What happen? she wrote out on a piece of paper... her throat must've still be sore from the breathing tube... and the bruising on her neck... Potter really did a number on her this time....

"I- you were- Harry-" I couldn't even finish my sentences... I was trying to hold back my tears and be strong for her... Suddenly an arm came from behind me and laid on my shoulder.

"Harry broke into your house dormitory... he tried to rape you again... Ginny held you down and as she cut into your arms... causing you to loose a lot of blood. Draco found you and called Isabella. While Cedric went after Harry" It was Ron Weasley who spoke.

He was Ginny's brother and one of Harry's best friends... he had a lot of nerve showing up... but before i could say anything...

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what Harry was doing or did to you... I never expected it from my sister either. I informed my mother about it. Ginnys been kicked out and banned from our home along with Potter.
However Dumbledore took their side... he continues to go to school here... he's left however to find the Dark Lord again. Ginny and Hermione are still here. I'm so sorry" he said as he began to form tears in his eyes... not all Weasleys were kind... not all Weasleys knew the truth... she just nodded and turned back to Draco and Isabella.

"Hey i thought you were gone you bitch" Isabella laughed letting a few tears slide down her face.

Hades laughed but soon started coughing a bit... i gave her some water. She licked her dry chapped lips and began to try and talk.

"When. Can. I. Leave. This. Infirmary." she hoarsely said...

"Well Isabella and I got you a knew House... in the boys Dormitory... Closer to Bella and Cedrics" i replied giving her a small smile. She nodded and started to close her eyes again.

"When can we take her to her dormitory" i asked the doctor or whatever she was.

"I'll prepare her things... you'll need someone there to give her meds hourly" i knew i couldn't i had to leave in a few hours...

"Me, Cedric, and Draco will" Isabella replied quickly noticing the look on my face. The doctor nodded and headed off to get her stuff...

2 HOURS LATER:
HADES POV:
A few hours had passed since i'd woken up... i was currently in a wheel chair being taken up to my new room... when we reached the door they slowly opened it... I was amazed... it was so nice... a lot more... bright i guess...