Correct

HADES POV:
"Hades cmon you have to get up" a faint voice murmured.

Silence... it's rare i would get it these days. Draco always bugging at me to get up. Bella always trying to encourage me to get up. Cedric, well he didn't try he just sat there and talked about his problems and the stuff going on. Blaise was my favorite when he came. He let me have my silence.

"Hades cmonnnn please. At least get up to shower" another deep voice muttered.

It's weird how attached to someone you can become, or maybe it's because i wasn't there to save him. I only knew him for a few weeks and he saved my life, but i couldn't save his.

"Just leave her alone she's not gonna get up. She's been in bed for almost a week." another voice muttered.

I do need to get up, but what's the point in that. There's nothing anymore. We're all doomed. The Dark Lord will attack soon on Hogwarts, and barely any of us know how to fight.

"Hades love... this ain't how Elijah would want you to be."

"YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT HIM" i screamed out.

"Oh so she does talk" another voice sneered.

"Shove off Malfoy" i whispered.

"There's the old Hades." he laughed out.

"I said shove off leave me be" i bit back.

"Everyone get out leave." he muttered to everyone. A few seconds later everyone left.

"Get up" Draco sneered crouching down to meet my face resting on the pillow.

Draco did have a natural beauty... even if he had cried for weeks. He had dark purple eye bags. His hair was all fluffy and messed around. His lips were chapped from crying so much. He felt guilt.

"Hades please- you are all i have left" he mumbled.

"Don't you think I feel guilty!? He saved me. A kind hearted, loved, smart person saved me! And i hated him. He saved your life- HE SAVED YOUR LIFE AND MINE AND I COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT" he screamed out.

He stood up and started pacing around running his hands through his hair.

"Get your ass up goddammit." he screamed out knocking a vase off the dresser causing it to shatter.
And so i did. I got up.

He turned around to look at me shocked. I looked at myself in the mirror. Sitting down in the bed.

"you know i wouldn't have wanted this... please get your shit together" i could almost here a voice tell me, but it wasn't his.

"Now get up out of bed and let's get you in the shower" Draco muttered turning around looking at me.

"Listen to him. It was always him. I knew it would have to be him to bring you back to reality. Now please let him help. Let him love you" i could almost hear someone whisper . it's like someone was in my head.

"Cmon i got you" Draco said taking my hand as i unsteadily stood up.

He led me to the bathroom practically carrying me as i could barley walk. I hadn't eaten in a week either. I hadn't showered. I hadn't done anything. Nothing.

As we reached the bathroom Draco turned the shower on to heat up.

"Do you need help?" he asked as i struggled to remove my clothes.

All i could do was nod a yes.
I had to do something. I couldn't let The Dark Lord ruin Isabella's and Dracos life even more... or Cedrics... or Hermione... Hermione had been trying to help... her and Isabella were working together tracking the Dark Lord and his followers.