𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Megatron was walking through the dead cold Cybertron looking for Autobots. His large treads clanking down on the cold metal. His eyes glowed and dimmed. His exhale was seen as the temperature dropped. The large Decepticon lowered under a balcony and listened to the conversation above. "I heard about Optimus taking the All Spark off world." A red Autobot said. His orange friend chuckled and huffed his cigar. "I don't trust him but I don't trust Megatron either." The red mech cocked his gun and let out a laugh. "Megatron!? That bastard doesn't have the nerves to kill. He's a fake, might as well lose the war." The two Autobots didn't know that the beast they were talking about was directly below them, ready to rip their bodies apart. The large Decepticon busted through the balcony and grabbed the red Autobot tossing him into the air. The orange Autobot started shooting. Megatron swing his arm back and snarled. "You pathetic, wastes of energon!" Megatron grabbed the orange Autobot and ripped him into two. The large Decepticon turned back and watched the red Autobot crash into pieces when he hit the ground. There was an engine heard roaring through the skies. A missile came past and blew a bridge. Megatron climbed up to the top of the building and snarled. The mech flying transformed and grabbed onto the side of the building. "This is ridiculous!" Megatron said, getting comfortable from hanging. Starscream rolled his shoulders and spit out towards the ground. "These Autobot's die so easy, my Lord."

Megatron snarled and clenched the one Autobot's gun in his giant clawed servo. Starscream looked over as he heard engines and slid off the building and transformed. Megatron snarled turning back to watch his SiC chance down some Auotbot seekers. With just four missiles the seeker were smoking and burning heading down to their death. Megatron roared and punched his fist into the air. Starscream yelled and did a barrel roll through the smoke when the seekers crashed. Starscream did a 180 and headed back to the building. He transformed and scratched another side of the building. "Master, downtown is cleared out. What should we do now?" Megatron snarled and scratched his jawline. "Two Autobots were talking about the foolish Optimus taking the All Spark off world. We can not let that happen!" The two transformed and headed back to the Decepticon city, Kaon. (Those exist in the movies right? Iacon and Kaon?)