𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Starscream stepped out and watched as the Decepticons were loading their guns and waited for Megatron. "Excuse me my lord but, the Autobots Optimus and Bumblebee are missing in action." Megatron looked down and growled. Starscream stepped back and looked down not wanting to face his leader head on. "So the Autobots leader is missing? Find the Autobot base and kill them all." Starscream snarled and looked back. "Yes Lord Megatron." The large con headed out with his Decepticon soldiers to take out the cargo ship leaving Cybertron. Starscream walked around and looked at all the interior. How could he possibly take command if he's just a well commander or lieutenant?? Either way he had to think of what he could do to possibly help and give out more of a threatening act. A Decepticon soldier stepped over and growled deep within his throat. "So what now commander?" He asked.

Starscream watched the ships fly and snarled clenching his hands into fists. "I say when Megatron gives us the word we move and take action. As of now we keep the Autobots off of their backs so they can takeout the cargo ship leaving Cybertron!"

~Earth Millions of Miles From Cybertron~

A young tall girl walked down the stairs of her home as her mother was in the car. She stepped in and her mom turned back. "You know its ok to dress nice just to go over to some boys house." Hannah chuckled and moved her bronze hair to the side, "Mom its just a boy, relax." The two girls headed out to the city to meet with one of Hannah's friends. Her Mom and Dad have recently broke up and her father hasn't been well.... a good parent. He doesn't pay for child support, and hardly ever speaks to his daughter. Hannah plans on being a mechanic like her father once was. She even wants to own her own business. Hannah's Mom works for the robotics down in the city, very large building, mostly glass. Hannah liked living the city life. She has some redneck friends and hangs with them on her open days. They go dirt biking and four wheeling all the time.

Finally, they reach the nice modern house up in the hills. Hannah slipped out over the walls of the Jeep and looked up to the mountain, "So beautiful!" Her Mom laughed and grabbed her bag. They walked up to the house and waited. The kind man opened the door and smiled, "Hannah! Conner is upstairs getting ready to leave." Hannah walked past him and headed upstairs to see Conner before he left for College. She opened his door and he set some shirts into his suitcase. "Hey there," Conner said. Hannah smiled and hugged him tightly. "You ready?" Conner sighed and looked out to the city, "I'm a little nervous but I'm sure I'll do great." Hannah smiled and looked around Conner's room. The memories flooded her mind. She's been around Conner since birth.

Conner looked to his watch and saw the time. He groaned and closed his suitcase. "I got to get going. Sorry I couldn't hang longer." Hannah shrugged her shoulders and smiled, "It's ok." She walked Conner down the stairs and sat in the kitchen. He kissed her on the cheek and headed to his Dad. "Don't be afraid to call." He said. Conner laughed and smiled looking to Hannah's Mom. Conner opened the door and waved to them as he stepped into his car. Once he headed out Hannah's Mom sighed and walked over to her daughter. "You ready to go?" Hannah looked up and gasped, "Oh yea I'm ready." The two girls walked out and headed to their Jeep to head back home. "Your friends, Callie and Anna will be by to get you. They're going to buy you a car I heard?" Hannah smiled and looked out.

Once they got to their house Hannah got out of the car and went inside to get ready to go with her friends. She was the only one out of her friends who still needed a car. Luckily they were kind enough to go shopping with her. After waiting around for awhile there was a car horn outside. Hannah walked out to see her friends. "Hey Girl!!" Callie shouted. Hannah smiled and locked the door and walked over. "Ready to get you some wheels?" Anna asked. Hannah smiled and knew she couldn't lie, "Yea!" They backed out and headed down to the dealership to get Hannah a car for when she finished her schooling. "Look at you, growing up." Anna said, shutting off the car. Hannah stepped out and looked to all the vehicles. She's always loved looking at cars. They headed in but Hannah stayed out and looked around. She saw some trucks that looked nice.

She walked up to a black truck, a GMC Topkick.

She looked to the nice tires and the glossy new black paint

She looked to the nice tires and the glossy new black paint. "Nice," She said. The salesman walked out and had Hannah's friends with him. "Is this your choice?" Hannah looked over to the salesman and her friends. She glanced to the truck and looked around it some more. "You know what... Yea." Callie clapped and was super excited. Anna rolled her eyes and followed the salesman inside to sign the paper and other stuff. Hannah stayed out and looked at the truck. She REALLY liked it. An old man walked over and stood beside her.

"You looking at this truck?" He asked. Hannah turned back and almost had a heart attack. "Oh, um... yea." The man rubbed his beard and looked to the young woman. "You know this truck wasn't here earlier..." Hannah chuckled and put her hands in her pockets, "They might've moved it out. It's not like it showed up on its own!" The old man chuckled and started to walk away. Hannah looked over to the building and headed inside to give her friends some help.