𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Ironhide sat in the driveway as Hannah was working outside with her Mom. Hannah would look over every now and again. Maybe her mom would like to see Ironhide? She got up and walked over tapping on his window. He unlocked and Hannah slipped into the passenger seat. "Do you think my Mom would be ok seeing you?" Ironhide on-lined and looked through his mirror. He chuckled turning his wheel, "I doubt it. The adults are always more freaked out about it then the young." Hannah chuckled and looked out seeing her mom wipe her forehead off. "It's warm," Ironhide said, "Ask your mom if you can do yard work another time and we can go for a drive." Hannah smiled and looked over opening the door, "That's a great idea!"

"Honey who are you talking to?" Her mom asked.

"Oh um, no one!" Hannah yelled. Ironhide chuckled and shut the door. Hannah moved her hair over and smiled. "Hey Mom, do you wanna go somewhere?" Her mom sat up and sighed. She walked over and set her hands on her daughters shoulders. "I'd love to but I want to get these flowers planted." Hannah looked over at Ironhide and grabbed her Mom's arm. "You'll love this come on!" Hannah's Mom was in total shock to see her daughter in a mood. She looked around as she sat in the truck. It was nice! Hannah got in and smiled, "Told you he's cool!" Hannah's Mom chuckled rolling her window down, "I never doubted you." Hannah looked through her mirrors and pulled out of the driveway. Her Mom looked around and felt better as the wind hit her face. Ironhide stayed quiet as the Mom was in the car. They pulled off road and headed up to a hill up near the town. Hannah stopped the car and shut it off stepping out. "Here we are!"

Hannah's Mom stepped out and looked around. The breeze was so nice up here. She looked around and turned to Hannah. "This is where your father and I met..." Hannah looked over as her Mom started talking, "It was when we were young about your age." Hannah looked over and smiled sitting in the grass. "You know Mom, I was thinking maybe things wont be so bad." Hannah's Mom looked over, "What do you mean?" Hannah stood up and walked over to the truck. "Well, you see this isn't some ordinary truck." Hannah's Mom sat up and laughed, "Hows that?" Hannah smirked and tapped on the hood. There was nothing. Hannah looked over and huffed. "Transform," She mumbled. Ironhide sighs and changes. Hannah's Mom stood up as the truck shifted and changed. She was actually sorta chill. Hannah put her hands on her hips as Ironhide set his helmet on. "This is Ironhide!" She said. 

Hannah's Mom walked up covering her mouth. Ironhide lowered down and looked at her. Hannah smiled and rubbed his head, "What do you think?" Hannah's Mom reached her hand out and touched Ironhide's nose. "Hannah this is... This is amazing.. Who is this?" Hannah looked over and nodded. Ironhide sighed and started talking, "I'm from Cybertron a robotic planet millions of miles away from Earth. Me and my team were sent here. Our planet is dying because of a civil war."

Hannah's Mom looked over at Hannah and watched her smile. "You're more than welcome to stay with us Ironhide." Ironhide smiled and sat back up as Hannah walked over. Hannah rubbed his fingers and looked up at him, "You'll fit in." He looked out to the city and sighed looking at the sky seeing into the stars.

~Unknown Planet~

Starscream changed form and looked around the dusted rock. He saw a crashed ship and headed towards it with extreme caution. His comm unit was down and he was alone with no communication. He walked up to the ship and pulled the doors open. He heaved and coughed swatting the dust and particles away from his face. His light flicked on and he continued to search the ship. He looked around and dusted off one of the walls that had been badly damaged from the crash. Starscream tilted his head and looked at the reading. It read:

"Captive; The Fallen. Traitor to the cause of nourishment."

Starscream hissed and kicked the wall in and continued into the room to see a cybertronian. Wires hung down as they secured the bot in his stasis spot. The curious 2nd commander cut the wires off and carried the Fallen back to the front of the ship were he saw medical instruments. He set the Fallen down and started to pulled the wires down and hook them to the Fallen's connective cords. He looked around and soon saw some bright asteroids zoom over head and head toward a small white planet. They passed and headed down to the large green and blue planet that was slowly rotating. Starscream hissed and changed form and followed the asteroids to see what this planet was about and who all was hiding among it. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 18, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

|:|¥ Buried Alive ¥|:|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें