Chapter 6

Y/N and Marceline fly over to Finn and Jake's tree house. After hearing Marceline talk about them here and there Y/N decided he wanted to meet them.

Y/N: (These guy sound pretty cool...but cool enough to hang with Marcy? I'll be the judge of that.)

Marceline: Were almost there!

Y/N: Huh? Uh cool! Yea!

They stop at the window. Marceline turns invisible and slides the window open.

Y/N: What uh...what are you?

Marceline: Trust me. This is normal to them.

Y/N: Heh all right then.

He follows suit and both fly in. Jake and Finn both sit across from each other staring blankly. Y/N and Marceline stand by the table. Y/N looks over at Marceline who shrugs her shoulders.

Slowly Finn appears to be turning blue. Jake shortly after starts to turn blue. Y/N pokes Jake cheeks making him suddenly gasp for air.

Jake: *Gasp!* Daw Dang it!

Finn: *Gasp!* *Weakly* Ha....I win...

Finn puts a fist up in victory before letting his head hit the table.

Jake: Imma get some juice. Almost passin out got me feelin thirsty.

He grabs a glass and walks over to the fridge. Before he could grab the Orange juice the cup and bottle start to float into the air.

Jake: Huh?! What the-Come back here cup! Same goes for you juice!

Jake runs back and forth trying to catch them. After a bit of sprinting around he starts to drag himself back and forth.

Jake: *Tired incoherent mumbling* But I love you juice *Huff huff* Whyyy!

He flops over as Y/N and Marceline start to laugh. Finn looks up as they turn visible.

Finn: Oh hey Marceline and hey.......you?

Y/N: *Wipes tear* (Y/N). I hear your the person thank for the sword in the shoulder?

Finn: Uh...I guess? Sorry about that.

Y/N: No biggie. Wasn't really myself then. I'm good now....for the most part.

Y/N grabs the orange juice from Marceline and pours a cup sitting it down next to Jake.

Y/N: There ya go.

Jake: *Muffled noises*

He gives a shaky thumbs up as Marceline introduces them to you.

Marceline: So yea. This is Finn and thats Jake. There cool I guess.

Y/N: Wait. Finn? As in the guy who beat the Lich king?

Finn: The one and only.

Y/N: Oh dude! I've heard stories about you! So that means your Jake?

Jake chugs his orange juice.

Jake: What am I famous for?

Y/N: Well...people say you really know how to "let loose" and party.

Jake: Did they say anything about me be cool??

Y/N: Uhhhh.....

Y/N looks over at Finn and Marceline who just silently nod yes.

Y/N: Y-yea! They sure did...

Jake: Yesssss!

Jake stretches up to thier room.